'It was an accident!'

Lillie's POV

Sun and I were walking up the stairs to the Alter of the Sunne, and as per usual he was messing about in his cute way.
"Hey Lil," he said grinning, as he walked backwards up the stairs "what do you call a party thrown by posh pokemon?"

I smiled and asked "I don't know."

His grin widened and he said " A Poke-Ball."

I allowed myself a chuckle. Sun was so nice to me. I had only known him a few months, but i trusted him more than anyone, and here he was, going with me to ANOTHER DIMENSION to save my Mother. He was putting his trials on hold for me! This amazing, wonderful boy was postponing his dream of becoming pokemon master for me! I was so grateful to have a friend like him. Although, I wish we were more than friends.

I realized whilst thinking all this that I had been day dreaming and I came back to the real world just in time to see Sun nearly walk into a huge gap in the stairs.

"Sun!" I yelled "look out!"

Sun was suprised and stopped a little too quickly. As a result of this he fell on his back and began sliding down the stairs. I was worried for him for about 5 seconds before, as he slid on his back down the stairs, he knocked the feet from under me, resulting in me falling on top of him and sliding down on top of him.

We reached the bottom after about 10 seconds, and I was left in an akward position sat on Sun's chest. I felt my face begin to heat up and began to blubber " I'm sorry! I didnt mean to make you fall it was an acci-"
I was cut off by Sun pulling me into a kiss. He kissed me! At first I was surprised but then I kissed back.
After a minute of passionate kissing we pulled apart and Sun said with a grin bigger than Hau's "I don't know if you could tell, but I love you."

I laughed and pulled him for another kiss.

Hey guys, im the author Burgerainp
this is my first oneshot, so yeh sorry sorryig its bad but hey hope you enjoyed!

Author:Burgerainp
Editor: SamRedstoneYoutube
Uploaded: March 14, 2018