Chapter 2- Surprise

You saw...

Your boyfriend, Jimin

That's why you heard sizzling sounds downstairs,

(almost did a smut doe ;))

He was cooking breakfast for you early in the morning. You were mad at him so you decided to be distant towards him. You walked up to the counter, sat down and just watch him cook.

Jimin turned around and was surprised to see you awake. He landed the plate in front of you and said

"Happy anniversary baby."

You didn't look at him while replying "Where were you yesterday?" with a cold tone.

He sighed deeply and said "I'm sorry baby I was supposed to leave the studio but PD-nim called me for work so I had to stay"

You looked up at him and he was frowning while looking at the floor.

Hm, Believable.

You said, "You should've told him about our anniversary and that I was waiting for you." You decided to push the chair away and cross your arms.

He looked at you. "Baby please forgive me. He got close to you and held your hand. "I couldn't budge, I swear" He explained

Ending it was the best way, being completely honest you hate arguments, especially with Jimin. "Okay I forgive you.. but if you do it next time the door is free to open for you to leave."

He looked gloomy again and said "Ah, thank you so much baby! I promise you this will never happen again, ever" He exclaimed.

Hopefully.

As when you were about to speak, his phone rang and you immediately saw a name, not just an ordinary name that you know. It was a woman's name and it was typed in "Rose❤" (A/n: Just an ff :)

Curiosity hits you.

Who is she?

-TBC