Chapter Six

Condition

Julian's P.O.V.

" Okay guys! Practice dismiss! You may go now! Tomorrow, we'll have practice at 7 pm. That's all, you may go " Coach Rome said and goes out of the basketball training court.

" Whooo! I really feel exhausted right now dude! Wanna get a snack? " Deren said while packing his things. The twins are packing too, may taga punas pa ng pawis at taga bigay ng inumin pa ang mga gag*.

" Nah... I'll just catch up with you guys. Pupunta pa akong locker room. Gonna get my things there ... Susunod nalang ako" I said to Deren. He just nod and go with Calvin and Calix.

Naglakad na ako papuntang Locker room.

" Oh my gosh! He's so damn hooot! "

" Notice me Julian! "

" Ang hot mo po fafa Julian! "

" Akin ka nalang "

" He's like a Greek god! Goshh! "

Tsk. Bitches. They're so noisy!

I just passed them. Not minding their look on me.

When I finally got in the locker room, I go to my locker and open it. Then the letters flows down like a waterfalls. I don't mind it at all. They're all such a trash for me.

But... There's a liitle brown box that caught my attention. I get it and read the sticky note on it.

***

Julian,

Hope you'll like my baked chocolate chip cookies! I made it with my whole heart <3

-Tintin

***

Tintin who? Tsk! Nevermind. I don't fucking care who the hell gave this.

I was about to throw it when someone poke me.

Oh man holy sh*t! He literally shocked me! I wanna punch his face right now.

" What's you're problem dude! I wanna crack your bullshit face right now you know it?! " I harshly said to him. But this stupid jerk just ignore what I've said and get the box off my hand. Before I knew it! He's already taking a bite to my cookie! Arghhh! This bastard!

"Hey! That's mine you bastard" I said as I take the box away from him.

"What the f*ck dude! I was about to taste it! Besides, you were about to throw it so why stoping me? Para namang may pake ka dito? " Calix said and try to get the box to me.

I was literally taken a back at what he said. What is wrong with you Julian? Why sudden got some interest in that damn box?! What's happening to you?!

" Tsk! Whatever! Go eat it yourself. I d-don't fucking really care at all " I said as I throw the box harshly to Cal. Tsk! I can get as many as I want that anytime. I am Julian, and I get what I want.

While we're walking through the hallway, Cal is mumbling about how delicious the cookie is. Tsk! What is he into?! Iniinggit niya ba ako?! As if I would eat that cookies! Baka may gamuya pa, tss, no way.

*Cafetiria*

Deren and Calvin are already in our usual spot. Good thing is, there's a food in the table. We sit there and the two ask Calix about where he get the box and what's inside of it. I'm just trying to listen in their conversation when someone kissed my neck. What the heck?! Who's the f*cki-.