"Well, it didn't exactly blow over. People just found something else to focus on, courtesy Ms. Min Yoona," Jihee teased while wiggling her eyebrows at Yoona.

Yoona blushed recalling the kiss that had taken all of South Korea by storm. "In my defence, I didn't know we were being followed! Jin assured me that we were safe from cameras!"

The interview continued in the background. Jin answered questions regarding the plot of the drama, the actors he worked with, his overall experience, his future plans and all other generic questions that Yoona had heard him answer in all the previous interviews.

"So let's get to the main point of the interview." The interviewer said, keeping away his cue cards.

"Took you long enough," Jin laughed at his friend while his stomach churned with nervousness.

"I was just warming you up. Let's talk about the kiss that everyone woke up to a couple of months back."

This question instantly caught Yoona and Jihee's drifting attention.

"Wait, did he actually ask that? Is he allowed to ask that?"Jihee sat up in shock.

"I don't know! It's a live interview, they can't even edit it out!" Yoona was instantly on her feet, scared about where this interview was going.

Almost instantly Yoona and Jihee's phones started ringing. Yoona ignored her phone but Jihee went to her room to answer the calls.

"Neither you nor your company has come forward and addressed the situation which seemed quite odd considering how the picture spread like wildfire. How about you give your fans and everyone else what they have been waiting for all this while?" The interviewer gave Jin an encouraging nod and smile.

Seeing that Yoona finally understood that it wasn't just a bet that had gotten Jin to do this interview. He had chosen to do it with a person he trusted. She sat down on the couch, unsure of what was going to happen.

Jin let out a deep breath and a smile immediately played on his lips, like it did every time he thought of Yoona.

"We decided not the address it because I didn't want to put forward a statement denying that the person in the photo was me or that the person with me is a person I love. It wouldn't have been fair, neither to her, nor to the fans."

Yoona's heart raced hearing Jin say those words. Jin saying it to just her and Jin saying it to her on national television were two completely different things.

"I think I just heard millions of hearts break. I think everyone would be curious to hear about the person who holds the heart of 'ARMY's Heartman'."

"Her presence in my life will not change my love for our fans. I will continue to be their 'Heartman' and love them as always, if not more. The picture which was circulated was an invasion of privacy, hers more than mine because she isn't from the industry and didn't expect to be put on the spot in that manner. So I will refrain from discussing things that would put her privacy at risk and put her in a similar position again."

"Point well made. Being public figures shouldn't mean that every single aspect of your life is meant for dissection by the public just for mere entertainment."

Jin grinned at his friend. His friend had always been good at getting his point across fearlessly. Jin knew he owed his friend for supporting him in doing this.

"Anything else you would like to address to your fans or say to the person you love?"

The interviewer winked at Jin making him laugh. He wasn't sure about the feedback he would be receiving but he knew that his friend would be hearing a lot from his seniors for this informal interview.