Real

Your POV~~~

~~~~

All i could feel were a series of sharp, throbbing pains all over my body. I had felt these for atleast five minutes-but i couldn't get up and get help. God knows where Sebastian is...

Slowly getting out of the bed, I limped over to the door. I will admit-getting up and wandering around at this time...probably isn't the best idea. But i needed to find Sebastian, Or Ciel, or somebody!...right now being alone isnt even a good idea. At that time i started wondering where Sebastian is and limped around the hallways looking. I came to a set of big doors and heard through the thick wood...laughter?...and, was that...Metal clashing?!. Pushing open the doors just wide enough for me to squeese through, before me were giant bookshelves...set in place in some sort of maze. wandering around them for a couple minutes the clashing just got louder...and the laughter-I knew who that was...

Ash...

He was here.

I hid behind some of the bookshelves, expecting him to jump out at any moment-but he didnt. And all i could hear was his laughter. Eventually I saw what looked like a knife zoom past one of the bookshelves into a wall- and i knew why there was the sound of metal clashing. Sebastian must have been fighting with him!

I started panicking and tried to run through the maze of bookshelves, once i came to an opening in them- I looked over from the side, there was Ash, with a Giant, green, mangled looking sword attacking Sebastian. Sebastian only had his knives and was dodging almost every swing coming from Ash... Then i noticed how similar this all was to me. Where had i seen this before?!. I saw Sebastian get a little to close to Ash- and he struck Sebastian across the chest, I almost screamed his name when i remembered where I knew all this from. It was from my dream- and in my dream, when I call Sebastians name he dies. I couldn't let him die. I covered my mouth and sunk down in a gap inbetween bookshelves. Hiding for another couple of minutes until I heard what sounded like flesh tearing..and blood dripping- along with a choking sound, I peaked my head out of the gap and almost screamed when i saw Sebastian laying on the group in what seemed  pools of his own blood. Ash was aimed at his chest with a Giant, green, mangled looking sword. He only soke with a solmn expression. "I hope you've hidden (Y/N) well, God-only-knows what i'm gonna do to her once your out of the way" Sebastian tried to get up but Ash stepped on his neck and grinded his foot into it. 

'Please, PLEASE get up Sebastian!!. please!' at this point tears were rolling down my face and I was still covering my mouth.

Ash was taking his sweet time to torture Sebastian and aimed for his left arm, slowly sawing it off. Sebastian Howeled in pain and I had to stop myself from running to him and trying to drag him away from that  'Angel'. Sebastian closed his eyes and Ash spoke. "Oh no, don't pass out just yet- we have at least three more major limbs to go.". But Ash's voice was drowned out by another voice in my head.

'(Y/N)...Close your eyes... and Don't. Open. Them...not until I say to'  It was Sebastian. 

'Sebastian...j-just...please don't get hurt' I closed my eyes tightly and let out a breath...not sure of what to expect. Suddenly the air got thick and I could hear screams...flesh tearing- what sounded like claws scraping something. I couldn't stop myself- and i opened my eyes. Before my was...Sebastian...atleast i think it was, He was surrounded by black smoke, had horns, huge black wings, his eyes glowed pink and he had claws the size of my hand. He was bone pale and body disproportionly huge. I closed my eyes quickly as I opened them just about as soon as i did the air became normal again. I heard foot steps and opened them again. Sebastian was eye to eye with me. "I told you not open them..." he looked away from me and I launched myself at him. "I don't care what in the hell you look like Sebastian...but is he?..." Sebastian picked me up bridal style and started walking out of the room. "You probably don't want to look back there darling," I nodded and buried my face into his chest. Breathing in his scent-  like Blood and cologne. Oddly nice on him.

~~~~~~~~~

so hai. :3 this isn't the end of the story ;D the next chapter miiight be the lemon :3 heheheh~

I have a question: If i made an Alucard or Jack Frost fanfic would any of yall read it? (Yes i am still hung up on Rise of The Guardians and Hellsing.) I wanna write stuff you guys like- so yah

ASH IS FINALLY DEAAAD YAYYY *throws confetti*