Preparations

Your POV~

~~~~

I was awoken by Sebastian gently tapping my shoulder, "(Y/N), time to wake up..."

But when I looked over outside the window- it was still pitch black.

"What do you mean get up?...it's way to early..." I grabbed the blankets and pulled them toward me, but Sebastian picked me up before I could settle back down, and carried me the bathroom, "Sebastiaaaan, why are we getting up so early?"  he chuckled and repiled with " We're going Ciels Estate- he wants to talk about wedding plans, and some family is coming over" Sebastian sat me down on the counter of the sink and kissed my cheek, "Get ready, you take longer than me" I stuck my tongue out at him and he walked out chuckling, I hoped off the counter and started getting ready.

~~About 30 minutes later~~~

Sebastian POV~

True, Ciel did want to talk about wedding plans with (Y/N), and family was visiting- but I mostly just didnt want (Y/N) alone, With that Shinigami still lurking around, and Ash back...I'm not taking any chances.

"Sebastian, I'm ready" She walked out of the bathroom in a black and white dress, with hair in a simple side braid, and just a little bit of black eye-liner. "Beautiful" I walked toward her and took her hand in mine, and started walking toward the door, but when we got out into the hallway I bumped into her maid: Violet. "Hello Violet" she curtsied and looked at (Y/N) with sadness in her eyes, (Y/N) walked up to violet and gave her a hug, "Violet, were going to the Phantomhive manor okay?- go get a carriage ready and meet us outside" Violet nodded and walked away, "(Y/N), are you sure you want to take her with us?" "Yeah, it would do us good for some time together- things have still been awkward..." "Okay" I kissed the top of her head and we started walking to the parlor .

~~~At the Phantomhive manor~~~

The carriage pulled up to the manor and before Sebastian could open the door it was flung open by a little blond boy with 5 red pins in his hair, "SEBASTIAN!!! YOUR BACK!!!" sebastian just looked back irritated at him, and led me out of the carriage. Then- a girl with red pigtails came up to me had the biggest smile on her face "You must be Lady (Y/N) Yes? how wonderful to meet you!!" "Uhm, Very nice to meet yo-" before I could finish a tall, actually pretty handsome man with a ciggarette in his mouth came up next to the Red-haired girl with a giant smirk on his face, and spoke "Looks like someone finaly got this big guy to soften up" to which he pointed to sebastian, who had an unemused expression on his face. I gigged and felt a hand on my shoulder, "(Y/N), wonderful, your here- I see you have met: Mey-rin, Finnian, and Bard,"

"Yes, looks like you have some top notch employees here Ciel", "THANK YOU LADY (Y/N)!!" Finnian suddenly ran up to me and gave me a giant bear hug, and Sebastian had to pry him off me. "Finny, what have I told you about your strength?" Finny then frowned and walked back to where Mey-rin and Bard were. "(Y/N), come inside, we have much to talk about" I followed Ciel into the manor, with Sebastian right behind me.

~~~~~~3 fucking hours later~~~~~

(Talking about wedding dresses) "What about this one (Y/N)?" "Ciel. ew. no." suddenly the doors bursted open, accomanied by a whiny, irritating voice. "CIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!" I looked over to see Elizabeth running full speed at Ciel,

"Elizabeth!!, calm down" "Sorry Ciel, YOU JUST LOOK SO CUTE TODAY!!!" she grabbed ciel cheeks and started pinching them, then saw me. "(Y/N)!!!! YOU LOOK EVEN CUTER!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" then she ran over and hugged me, "So you're getting maried? ITS SO CUTE!!" "Uhm, yeah Lizzy. cute" I patted the top of her head and wiggled out of her grasp, Before she could open her little whiny mouth to speak again CIel interupted "Elis-...Lizzy, me and (Y/N) are busy, please go wait in my study. I will be there soon." "Okay Ciel!!" and she ran out, both of us breathing a sigh of relief,

"So (Y/N), wedding dresses?" "Ciel, Go spend time with your Fiancee, Ill pick it out" I could tell he didn't want to go, but still..."Are you sure?" "Yes, I'm sure, go" He nodded and walked out. and for the next hour or so I spent flipping through sketches of dresses. Until when I was about to dose off in a chair, I saw a flash of red ouit of the corner of my eye- and jumped up.

"Who's There?!"

I heard someone say "..Shit..." and a girl with black, white, red, and pink hair emerged from a shadowy part of the room. "Who are you!?" the girl only bowed, and spoke "Mintaka Woods...Shinigami, i''m here to watch over you..."

Watch over me??? what did I need protection from?!

 I backed away from her and stood on another side of the room, but stopped. "Wait...You're the girl Sebastian was talking to at the engagement Gala, Why are you watching over me- I thought that was an angels job" "Trust me, You don't want this angel to watch over you" 

She seemed really shy, yet feirce at the same time... "What angel?, I don-" She interupted me "Sit down, i'll explain everything" which I did...hesitantly, "Okay, (Y/N). I'll try not to make this too long,"

"There is a deranged Angel out for revenge against sebastian-and he knows that if he can get to you, then he can get to him, and also-You are on what is known as the 'Death List', I will determine if you are to live or to die." "WHAT?!?," Upset was not the word to describe how I was feeling right now.

"Calm down!!!!, from what I've seen so far of your life, i'm probably not gonna kill you..."

...Probably? what the actuall fuck.

"Okay...first off, does Sebastian know about this?, and second- why do you even care about that angel?" "Well, This angel has killed many people who werent on the Death List, and since he's after you- you will lead us right to him, and Sebastian does know this" I stood up and walked straight out of the room, which probably wasn't very safe. Considering that there was only a deranged demon out to kill me and my fiancee... 

I kept walking until I found myself in the garden, and after some wandering around- found Sebastian, tending to the flowers alongside Finny. "SEBASTIAN!!!!" him and Finny both turned around with terrified looks on their faces.

Hell hath no fury like an angry women.

I walked up to sebastian and took him by the collar, dragging him all the way to another part of the garden, and let him go- then turned around and smacked him right across the face. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THERE WAS AN ANGEL OUT FOR OUR BLOOD?" 

"(Y/N), what are you talking about?-theres no-" I slapped him again, "DO NOT FUCKING LIE SEBASTIAN, I TALKED TO THE SHINIGAMI" He grabbed my wrists and held them, "(Y/N), calm down. I'm sorry, I just-I just didn't want to worry you..." I didn't know what to feel, Sebastian was just trying to protect me, but he still hid this...

I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him. and he put his around my waist, "Sebastian...Im scared..." "It's okay (Y/N), he'll have to go through me to get to you," I hugged him tighter, because I didnt want that deranged angel touching either one of us. 

We stayed there for a good five minutes, until that shinigami, Mintaka, appeared. "So, You guys have made up huh? I could hear you two all the way from the house" I looked up, and saw Sebastian giving her a death stare, and she walked away. "(Y/N)...It's getting dark, we should go back inside..." I nodded and started walking toward the manor, Sebastian next to me, and both of us in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY CRAP I UPDATED *Happy Dance*

thanks for waiting guys <3

Comment,

Vote,

and Follow me :D

Love you all :3

~Kthxbaiguyz