A New Threat

Your POV~

~~~~~~

Druid had his hand on Sebastian's shoulder and said - Very estatic and anoyingly - "(Y/N)!! Sebastian!!, how wonderfull you two look together!!!" I moved a little closer to sebastian and said as nicely as I could "Why, thank you Viscount Dr-" but he interupted me. "Sebastian, do you mind if I steal (Y/N) for a mintute?" "Uhm...no not at all" Sebastian let go of me and Druitt took ahold of my hand leading me off to dance, but as he was pulling me Sebastian whispered "Be careful Darling..." I saw worry in his eyes, and the next thing I new I was pulled into Druitts arms dancing along with the music.

"So Lady (Y/N), a Butler huh?" "Excuse me?" "You know what I mean. Out of all your suitors including ME- why would you choose a Butler!" He glared at Sebastian, but he didn't notice- he was talking to a women with half red and half black hair- there was a little grey in it too- but couldnt see it clearly. Druitt noticed me looking at the girl and said "Why- it looks as though Sebastians already found a mistress"

"Lord Druid, Sebastian would never do that- and I would very much apreciate it if you wouldnt talk that way about him!!" "You could do much better (Y/N). Forget about Sebastian and be mine" he looked at me with eyes that showed no remorse for the words he was saying, and Druitt squesed my waist and pulled me closer to him, but I winced a little. My Mark was still very sore. and Druitt noticed my reaction.

"(Y/N). you seem to be in pain- tell me. Does Sebastian beat you?" that was a breaking point for me. "Listen here you pathetic, lowly, rat. I have no interest in being 'Yours' Honestly- you make me gag at the sight of you. At the end of this dance, I want you OUT of my Manor." He looked taken back and shocked. I was able to get a glimpse of Sebastian looking at us- while dancing with the girl he was talking to earlier. Her lips were moving and his eyes were full of what seemed like fear and worry.

The song soon ended and Sebastian started walking over to us, and Druitt said, very quickly "If you change your mind beautiful...then you know where my mansion is"  But what he didnt know was sebastian was standing right behind him- and heard every word he just said. "Visciunt of Druitt, I advise you to go get a different Fiance, this one is happily engaged to me". Druitt frose where he stood and turned around to face Sebastian. "O-of course!!!, te-teribly s-s-sorry!!!" Sebastian offered his arm to me and I accepted it. Both of us walking away from Viscount. But I couldnt help but to wonder what that girl was telling sebastian. 

Sebastians POV~

~~~

I dont understand...how could that monster be after (Y/N)?!?

*Flashback about 7 minutes earlier*

I was standing off to the side of the room keeping and eye on (Y/N) and Viscountt Druitt- noticing how uncomfortable she was around him. Just when I was about to walk up to them  I was confronted by a girl who had hair that was half red fading into pink, and the other half black fading into white, with her bangs covering her face- but other than that it was all pined back . And she was dressed in ( look at picture in description) . "Good evening Sebastian, a pleasure to meet you""The pleasure is all mine madam" "Would you care to dance?"  I reall didn't want to- but I had to be nice. "Of course," We went out to the dance floor and started dancing along with the music. It was silent for a couple seconds until she spoke up. " Well, Sebastian. might as well cut to the chase, i will say it short and sweet- Both YOU and (Y/N) are in danger" She looked straight at me and I saw her eyes...that shade of green and yellow...She was a Shinigami.

"What are you doing here, honestly- you shinigamis seem to follow me everywhere!!" "No, GRELL follows you everywhere" "I don't care- what do you mean by (Y/N) is in danger?!" "Two reasons- one: She is still on the death list. And since Grell let her slide, Will has chosen me to keep an eye on her, to see if thes worthy of living." "Shes marked. an Immortal now," "I can ask Death himself to remove it at anytime, and Two: Ash is back- and looking for revenge, against YOU sebastian...he knows that if he can get to (Y/N) then he can get to you." 

I looked at her with disbelief, "How is Ash back?!? and just why do you care about him- I could handle it" "He has caused an overwhealming amount of deaths- innocent people who weren't ready, and (Y/N) will lead us right to him, so with me keeping her under close inspection- we will be able to get Ash and eliminate him" I was looking over at (Y/N) and Druitt now. and she was looking right back, I quickly said " Just don't let (Y/N) see you" . She nodded and we quicklymseparated, me rushing over to where (Y/N) and the Viscount were

*End of Flashback*

Me and (Y/N) mainly stayed to ourseelves for the rest  if the night- and she only socialised and danced with Trading Partners.