The Nightmares Make Their Way Out

Your POV~

~~~~

Me and Mintaka spent at least an hour walking around the garden and her explaining who this angel was. His name was Ash, served as the queens butler, and tried to kill Ciel, and Sebastian. He also successfully killed alot of people. After awhile the thought of Sebastian waiting for me popped into my head- "Shit. Mintaka, I have to get back to Sebastian" 

"Okay (Y/N)- be careful!!" 

I got into the manor and rushed through the halls, finaly getting to our room. I opened up the door and saw Sebastian in the bed with a book, reading. He looked up and smiled, I crawled into bed and kissed him on the cheek- and got under the covers. Sebastian turned off the light and wrapped his arms around me "(Y/N), are you sure your okay?" "I looked at him, "Yes Sebastian- it's okay" 

He hugged me tighter and I drifted off into a blissfull sleep.

~~~~2 Weeks Later~~~~~

"OOH!! (Y/N)!! this dress is pretty!" Mintaka said while eyeing a sketch of a black wedding dress- over these two weeks Mintaka and me had been talking non-stop, and have gotten really close. She is really sweet, and right now, she was helping me plan for the wedding.

"Yeah!, but theres this other one i wanna show y-" I was cut off by Sebastian Walking into my office. He walked over and kissed me on the head, he then looked over to Mintaka, "Hello Mintaka" She straightened herself out- "Hello Sebastian" Sebastian didn't trust Mintaka, He just doesn't like Shinigamis in general.

Everything was very silent for a couple minutes, until Mintaka stood up and said she should go scan the Manor. After she left Sebastian took my hand- and we went downstairs for dinner,

~~~~~At Night~~~

Me and Sebastian crawled into bed and said our goodnights, but i didn't- no i couldn't get to sleep. Ash would come to me again, he had been every night for the past 2 weeks, Threatining me, talking about all the ways he could kill me and Sebastian, And even though i would never admit it to anyone- I was terrified of him. And I couldn't tell Sebastian- If he found out Ash would kill us both.

But after a couple hours of laying there in Sebastians arms- I somehow fell asleep.

~~~Sebastian's POV~~~

~~~~

About 2:00 in the morning i was woken up by a whimpering, I looked down to see (Y/N) with tears running down her face, crying in her sleep. I sat up and took her hands, "(Y/N), wake up- you're having a nightmare" and I shook her gently. She slowly opened her eyes and wiped her face. "S-Sebastian, did i wake you? I'm sorry" 

Something was up, I could sense it. (Y/N) has been so distant these last two weeks. "(Y/N), Tell me whats going on." She was silent, but i cupped her cheak with my hand, and looked into her eyes. "(Y/N). What's wrong." She bit her lip and burst into tears, then buried her face in my chest. I held her closely, and she eventually spoke. "S-Sebastian. I-It-tss As-sh!!." I held her tighter and kissed the top of her head, we stayed like that until she stopped crying and calmed down.

"He's been coming to me every night...Threatining me, and saying that if i told you about him coming he would kill us both."

I kissed her lips, and layed her down. Holding her close. "(Y/N)...I won't let him touch you" "But he's gonna hurt you sebastian..." "No he won't I'm stronger, and i have something to fight for." she squeesed my hand and we layed there until dawn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMFG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, This week has been insane. 

I just have to ask- are these chapters getting a little boring? I feel like they are ;~;

but anyways- thanks for all you guys reading!!!!!

:D