Separated (Dont worry you and Sebastian arent breaking up)

Your POV~
~~~
I feel a hand on my shoulder gently shaking me, "(Y/N)...(Y/N)!" I roll over to see Sebastian face right in mine. "Mhmm?" "Ciel needs to see us- get up." Shaking my head no I roll back over, but Sebastian picks me up bridal style and carries me out of the room. 'Ciel better have a damn good reason for waking us up.'
Sebastian chuckles and before I know it we're in front of Ciel's office. He puts me down and we walk inside. "Young Master?" I look over to the far side of the room and see Ciel by the window, sits down and motions us to do so.
"Ciel what is it at this ungodly hour?" "Well uh... (Y/N)... As you know it is traditional for the groom not to see the bride for at least a week before the wedding. And we can't have you staying alone at this time with that Deranged Angel around."
"How do you know abo-" but Ciel interrupted me
"I know everything that goes on in my manor (Y/N)," I nodded and stayed silent, waiting for him to finish. "Since you cannot be left alone at this time- the Baroness and Elizabeth will be looking after you for the next week."
"WHAT? No way!!!" I really didn't want to be around them- the baroness being so pushy and Elizabeth so annoying...
"Listen- there is nothing I can do, you can try to convince the baroness to not stay with you- but as you know she's a hard headed woman."
I nodded and looked at Sebastian, he then spoke. "What if I go at night when (Y/N) is alone?" "Sebastian that cannot be allowed- if your caught then major consequences will follow- for everybody." Sebastian squeezed my hand and glared at Ciel. But I could tell Ciel was just as upset as I was. He turned to me and spoke. "Thy will be here at noon, I suggest you start packing." I nodded and walked out Sebastian right behind me.
~~le time skip one week :3~~~

"(Y/N)!!!! Let's try some more dresses, this one is so cute!!!" I turned around in the hallway and glared at Lizzy. "It's late Elizabeth. I'm retiring for the night.." I then turned around and ran to my room- slamming the door once I was there. 'Thank god...'
It had been living hell without Sebastian- I couldn't sleep at night without him in the bed next to me, I was constantly worried Ash might hurt him while I was away or that he might take advantage of me being alone.
Taking off my dress I slipped on my night gown but stopped and realised, then spoke aloud.

"I'm getting married tomorrow afternoon...I'm getting married." I smiled and laughed getting ready for bed. I Lao down and turned off the lights. But I couldn't get to sleep- I was to excited, yet worried. I knew Ash was somewhere waking to make a move. But after about two hours of not sleeping I felt a sudden weight on the bed, and strong arms wrapped around me. Shocked at first- before I could scream or do anything a finger covered my lips "Shh.." And I realised it was Sebastian. "Sebastian!!! Your not supposed t-" I was cut off by his lips on mine, then his kissing and sucking down my neck- while slipping a hand underneath my nightgown. "S-Sebastian!! We can't right now!!" Something was off, this wasn't like him. He stopped and brought his lips to mine, then spoke
"I really wish you would stop calling me Sebastian, I'm not that thing that took your purity"
My eyes widened and I struggled out of whoevers arms I was in. Running Over to the other side of the room switching on the lamp.

I saw a white haired, white suited man with purple eyes on my bed.

"Ash..."
He stood up and walked over to me- I was to scared to move. He traced his finger around my jawline and brought my chin up- his lips meeting mine. I bit him and he smacked me across the face. "Stupid whore!!" I tried to get away but he pins me against the wall, and let out a menacing chuckle. "Your not going anywhere"
Then everything fades to black.