Chapter forty four

Start from the beginning

I winced as Stella grabbed my nose and dug her nails into my skin. "Ouch bubs that hurt." She giggled and lifted her head up again. "I have to go bye bye, okay? I'll be back tomorrow." I muttered before handing her to my mom.

Her lip started to quiver as I pressed a kiss to Ezra's head.

"Aw it's ok baby." My mom said with a pout. I looked down at Stella as she reached out for me with thick alligator tears running down her cheeks.

"I'll be back." I said and wiped her cheeks with my thumb. She frowned deeply before letting out a loud wail of defiance. I sighed and rubbed down my face before turning to V. "We can leave after she's asleep?" She nodded at me at she kissed over Ezra's face.

I grabbed Stella and sat on the chair in the corner. She sniffed repeatedly as she calmed herself down. "It's okay, I'm not leaving." I whispered as I ran my knuckles over her cheeks.

I grabbed the pacifier that was hanging loosely from her attached onesie and placed it in her mouth. She turned her head into my arm and started to suck on the pacifier so I started to sing quietly.

"It ain't the time for you to walk if I wont let go. I can tell that ain't what you want, but it's like you can't let it show."

After another few minutes her sucking stopped so I looked down and saw the pacifier half hanging out of her mouth with her eyes closed. I leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to her forehead before standing up and walking over to her crib.

"A natural." My mom smiled at me as I slowly laid her down on her back.

"You think?" I questioned as I straightened myself up.

Vanessa stood in the doorway with a smile on her face as she watched me. I winked at her before hugging my mom.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She hummed and rubbed my back.

"Wear protection unless you want another one." I chuckled and pulled away.

"Yeah I know." I grabbed Vanessa's hand and led us down the stairs and out of the house.

"Where are we going again?" V asked and leaned into my shoulder.

"Tooo," I opened the car door for her and motioned her to get it. "The beach." I finished and closed the door.

"Yo Y/nn!" I looked at the door and saw Vivian with a wide smirk. "Dont forget to play care while you're.." She trailed off and started pelvic thrusting the air. I roll my eyes and shook my head before walking to the drivers side.

"Girl it's a you kinda night
And I want you here with me
It's been a long long time
So I called your mama and told her to watch your kids!" She sung loudly as I closed my door.

"Jesus, she needs to go get laid." I muttered and started the car.

"I think she already is." V mumbled and pointed at the door where Dana grabbed Vivian's hand and whispered something before pulling her inside.

"I swear they're fucking on the low." I laughed out before pulling out of the driveway. "I want you to talk to me about something." I started as I drove onto the near empty freeway. She turned around to face me.

"Shoot." I hummed, thinking how the hell I should word my question.

"Tell me about your exes." Her eyebrows shot up as she stared at me incredulously. "Just tell me about them." I said with a shrug.

"Uh okay. I'm like eighty percent sure this is a trap but whatever. I didn't really date anyone back in Denmark but when I first came to the states I met this guy, his name was Andy."