"I want a location." He crouch down in front of him and rest my arms on my knees. When I say that, I see the disgust, anger, determination, resistance in his expression. His jaw clenched, his focus moves away from his shoulder and more to my words, as his eyes harden in a glare and lips move into a frown.

"I'm not tel—" Before he can finish what he says, his scream interrupts him from the arrow pushing farther into the wall behind him, farther through his shoulder as I push it so easily.

"I'm not in the mood for games tonight, but luckily, I have all the time in the world." I say, tilting my head to the side, "So do you wanna so this the hard way or the hard way?"

"I'll take to my grave."

I stare at him for a moment before nodding, "I'll make sure of it."

I stand up and turn around while tightening my gloves, letting my footsteps go heavy so every step shakes him into more fear. "You know there's a lot more ways to make that wound of yours painful." I turn around while taking an arrow from my hybrid gun, "See these? They're more than a one trick pony, Hamilton. Wanna see some tricks?"

I see the terror in his eyes as he watches small, sharp blades unfold from the smooth spine of the arrow. The sweat on his forehead and face drips to his neck and collarbone as I walk towards him again. Tears fill his eyes as he watches the arrow in my hand closely and tries to back closer to the wall. As if that'd help.

"Still not gonna tell me?" I ask and I give him a moment to answer, and when he remains silent, I know he questions my threat.

Holding the butt of the arrow, I stab it into his other shoulder until it penetrates the wall behind him, his second scream louder than the first. You could hear the agony itself in his trembling screech.

"Lenox Perry." I ask in a growl as he murmurs and cries. I wait for him to calm down to answer, and when he does, he looks over at me with so much hatred it's almost amusing.

He slightly shakes his head, "Th...That's all you got?"

"You think that's all I got?" I twist the arrow, now shredding his flesh as the small blades do what they're meant for.

"Where is he!?" I yell over his wails, "Where is Lenox Perry!?"

"Wh-Why....wh-why do y-you...y-you want to know?" He struggles to say as I ease his arm by stopping.

"He helped take away something of mine. And I need to get ahold of his employer." I answer vaguely, "You're only the first on my list, Mister Uché. There are more important people that I'm going to do much worse to. Do you want to see my worse?"

He chuckles in pain, "Perry doesn't work for anyone."

"No, he worked for me." I scoff in hate laughter, "Is that what he told you?"

"It's what he told everyone." Hamilton answers, "No one's ever messed with Perry because he was the one boss—"

"I'm the one boss in Gotham." My voice comes out as venom, which it does often now, "Now tell me where the fuck he is."

Hamilton watches me for a moment before finally spilling. I take hold of both arrows before yanking them out his shoulder in one, painful blow. I let them drop to the floor before turning to grab my hybrid and make my way out.

"Tough guy, Hamilton. I like you." I say as I approach the window, "Might just let you work for me personally one day."

With that dick move, I leave and head for the address Hamilton gave me.

I'm almost halfway there when I hear a feminine scream from a close by alleyway. My feet stop immediately even though my mind hesitates to make them because the first thing my mind flashes to is me applying pressure to Brielle's bloody wound and hearing her scream pierce through my ears. With another blink, I'm back out on the rooftops in the middle of the chilly night, struck in brief shock. I hear the scream again but it's cut off unnaturally by silence and I look in the direction it came.