Dark Prince

Shawn seems like a normal name for the devil's son. But the thing is, Shawn is part human too. He's just stronger since his devil side is way stronger than his human side.

Shawn's parents met at a club. His mom was a badass who would probably end in Hell anyways. But his father was Satan, the devil, who attention was captured by his mother, Lucy.

"Yo, Arth! Is this about my life?!"

[Shawn, sorry. I got carried off. Maybe I should make another book based on how your parents met. And maybe —]

"ARTH! Just go on with the damn story. Do that later."

[Okay. ㅠㅠ ]

"LUCY! Where is SHAWN," Shawn heard his father shout throughout the Castle of Hell.

"How should I know," his mother yelled back.

"Wow, such caring parents. But this is Hell," Shawn mutter under his breathe as he got off his bed.

"SHAWN!"

"What! I'm coming!"

"WELL HURRY YOUR A—."

"I said I was coming!"

Shawn grumble all the way to he throne room. With his hands in his pockets, Shawn walked in to see his father in his devil form.

He sighed and thought, what's up with Dad today?

Off the the side though, his mother was sitting on he chair in black leather and filing her fingers. Lucy looked up when she felt her son's eyes on her.

Spitting out her gum that she was chewing, she asked, "What? It's not me that called. Shawn, do you know where my keys are?"

Shawn shook his head and turn to his dad.

"Dad, what do you want?"

"Ah, Shawn my son," Lucifer smiled as he spreads his arms, "You're going on a mission."

Then his father turn back into his human self. It may be weird, but Shawn sometimes think that his father still has love some where in that devil heart of his. To explain, Lucifer always has a soft spot for Shawn. Out of his 45 children, Shawn was his favorite.

Maybe it's because Shawn is the first half human of his.

"Moooooommm," a childish voice suddenly called.

"Luke," Lucy answers as she smiles at her second son.

Luke is Shawn's little ("brat") brother.

[Rweally Shawn?]

Shawn rolled his eyes (" at the author") at Luke. Turning to his father again, Shawn saw him rolling his eyes at his youngest son.

"Brat," they both said at the same time.

Shawn and Lucifer laugh at the same time at how similar they thought right then.

"So, Dad, what was it that you were going to say?"

"Let's go to my office," his father answer him.

They both walked the short distance to his office. Unlocking the door, Lucifer ushered his elder son inside.  Once they were inside, Lucifer went to his desk and sat down while Shawn sat in the chair in front of his desk.

"Shawn, this is really important."

"Okay. Dad, just cut to the chase. You know i hate stalling."

Lucifer smirked and explained, "Your going on a mission. But you won't be alone. You'll be with four other people. Those four will help you defeat the Clock Man. You've already heard about the Clock Man. Ooh, I'm still mad that he froze time at on one of my flowing volcano that flows onto those sinners. I am going to get revenge on him even if I have to be allies with Him. And those sinners aren't coming in bunches anymore that means I—."

"Dad your rambling and stop," Shawn spoke up once he saw his dad's horns appear.

"Tell me something I don't know," Lucifer retorted as he slowly calmed down.

Ignoring him, Shawn state, "So your saying that I am going on a mission to defeat the Clock Man with four other people. So who are these people?"

Lucifer sighed and answered him, "One is from the Past, one from the Future, one from Modern time, and one from Heaven."

"Past, Present, Future, And from Heaven," Shawn recited, "What does this mean."

"It means you are working with them and you'll be leaving soon."

"When am I leaving?"

Lucifer stood up and roam through some of his files in one of his many cabinets.

"Ah-Hah," he exclaimed once he found the file he was looking for, "It says here that you'll be leaving in about 1 minute."

"Okay."

Shawn sat there waiting for the minute was over. To him that minute felt like forever.

Suddenly Lucifer had a worried face.

"Shawn, I think the Clock Man is trying to affect —."

Before Lucifer could finish, Shawn was sucked into the vortex.

Shawn sighed, already knowing what his dad was going to say. He sat crossed legged and his wings fluttered out in a mathematic way.

"Author, how long is this vortex ride?"

[About..... 3 minutes I think. I don't remember. All the others were rushed.]

"Is it true? The Clock Man is going through Hell first?"

[Shawn, you know I can't spoil things. Besides, your father already spilt some.]

"Okay."

Shawn thought it would be good to meditate. His teacher always taught him to control his angry. Ever since Shawn was young, he always had a huge anger problem. Even his father was scared of him. So his parents hired a meditation teacher. Now, Shawn just meditate to keep his overflowing anger inside.

"Author, back to the main story."

[heheh.]

Soon Shawn was shot out of the vortex.

Using only his wings to fly, Shawn kept on meditating. Not knowing that he crashed onto some one.