Chapter 12

We were sitting here now. I was quiet, the movie was the only thing playing. But I was too busy thinking to watch. Louis and I kissed so now what? And honestly I was already brave once today, I don't think I can boldly ask him about this.

I looked at Louis for like the billionth time.

"You keep staring." Louis said, eyes still focusing on the fucking tv.

"We kissed."

"Was it a good kiss or-

'My first kiss." I blushed looking down as he finally looks at me.

"Well I'm honored." I hit Louis lightly as he finally looks at me.

"Screw you." I turn my back on him but he just pulls me into his arms. Can someone say kms because I seriously. CAn't. EVEN!

"I'm just messing with you love. It's cute." I tilt my head back to look up at him.

"Really?" Louis kisses my forehead nodding. No seriously how do people handle their crush liking them back because I'm half dead right now.

"Yeah. Plus when we kiss some more you'll get the hang of it. I'll teach you." This has gone from a "met you at a cafe" cliche to a "I'll give you sex lessons" fanfiction. I've never finished any of those books though because the bad ass bad boy would always go soft and then say they don't want to have sex with the main character anymore.

And I'm sorry but why read a Harry Styles fanfiction - yes I listen to him he's amazing, daddy and I love him - if it'll have no smut. That's called a waste of my time.

"Elijah." I sat up kissing - well more of a peck - Louis' cheek.

"Yes. I would very much enjoy kissing you again please." Daddy I'll be a good boy to you. And if I'm not, you could always punish me.     

Well aren't I a horny fuck. I felt Louis' lips connect to mine and I pulled away. I turned around and waited for him to kiss me again. Which he did and I ended up biting his lip a little - very hard - causing him to wince and pull away.

"Sorry. Did I do it wrong?" Of course I fucking did. Louis shook his head.

"It's fine. Com 'ere." Louis kissed me again and I jumped a bit when he nibbled on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth - slightly because I didn't want to mess up again - tilting my head right when Louis directed me to, his tongue poking into my mouth. I need to breathe.

I pulled away, taking in deep breathes. That all felt so good.

"You liked that?" I nodded my head laying it on his.

"Yes. Can we do it again?" Louis hummed pecking my lips, before I could do anything else he pulled away and cuddled me close.

Literally I can't even.

"Maybe later, let's watch the movie now." Noooo. Let's like grind on each other and you can show me your dick Daddy. You can show me how to suck you off and put me on my knees. Call me a good little whore for paying attention to Daddy.

Oh gosh please don't get a boner right now. Or maybe I should. What would Daddy Lou do then? I looked at how focused he was on whatever the hell was playing. Maybe some other time.

Three days later and I find myself at Louis' house. I don't know what exactly we are or how exactly everything will work out. But what I do know is that Louis likes kissing me, so we kiss. We've been kissing for the pass three days and our texts sometimes include xo's.

"Lou?" I say looking at the tv. He hums at me looking completely relaxed in his sweatpants- yes I can see the outline of his dick - and a loose white T. I was in a pair of skinny jeans.

"Can we kiss again?" Louis smiles and I take that as an invitation to crawl my way on top of him. Our lips touch and I turn my head on to the right, letting him once again nibble on my bottom lip.

I open my mouth and let our tongues swirl together, my arms wrapping around Louis' neck as his hands start trailing further down my body.

I was starting to get seriously turned on and when I pulled away to breathe again. Louis let me catch my breath before we were kissing again. His left hand lightly grabbing my hair - I really wanted to moan but I didn't - causing me to rut against his crotch.

Louis moaned - I am DEAD - pulling away as he started kissing down my neck. Shallow breaths were now puffing out of my mouth.

"Do you like that?" I nodded exposing my neck a lot more.

"Yes." Daddy! Fuck me up!

"Let me show you something new." Louis stopped and looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Does it feel good." I asked. Not that I mind if it feels bad, but I'd prefer starting off slow...

Like turtle slow.

"I'd never do anything to feel bad to you." He pecked my reddened neck and I could feel heat rise to that spot.

"Okay." With that Louis tapped my knee, gesturing me to get off him. I did and waited for my next instruction. Is Louis gonna get naked?

More importantly, do I have to get naked? Because- no.

Am I gonna suck his dick? Who knows, but I'm excited for anything.

"Alright. Sit back down." I did - even though I don't get why I stood up in the first place - pressing my lips together because. Like...

Louis' dick. Is hard and on my ass. And now my penis is getting hard and-

"All you have to do is relax, Angel." I nodded my head, doing so as he placed both his hands on my waist. Louis began rotating them against his.

I huffed out a breath because- excuse me Daddy Lou you are taking too long in moving our hips together.

"Can-Can I do it?" Please. Please. Puh-lease! He nodded letting go as a rutted my hips against his a bit faster. Not super fast though.

I can firmly feel his dick on my own.

Louis then took his left hand and put it under my shirt, touching my bare skin. Nope, no, no, no, no, no.

"Lou-" He cut me off with his lips on mine. The best "shut up" I've ever received. He tucked his other hand into my pants between my boxers and jeans. Nope, I can't.

I pull back shaking me head.

"What's wrong love?" Louis asks. I look at him, his hands already off of my body.

"I-I just. I don't want to g-get..." He hushed me, kissing the top of my head.

"Alright. I'm sorry, didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." I nodded at him and started to feel like shit.

"Can we watch a movie instead?" Louis nodded and that's what we did for the feast of the day. We - well he - watched movies while I thought about how I left Louis with a raging boner. I sigh.

Maybe next time.

(A/N: Ummmm... I don't know what to put here other then the fact that when my friends read this they were slightly annoyed since Elijah and Louis didn't do anything.

Well enjoy :D)