Chapter 10

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please mom. Mommy please." I say dragging out the word.

"For the last time Elijah. No. You are not sleeping over at some random house with a friend that I don't know. And parents I haven't met."

I whined following her around the house. I was going to hang out with Lou for a few but I didn't want to tell him I couldn't go.

"Elijah ask me one more time and I promise you, you'll never be allowed over to Lewis'-

"It's pronounced Lou-we not-" I cut myself off when my mother gave me that look. Well there's no changing her mind now.

"Eli!" I waved at Louis and we began walking towards his car. I entered after he did and we began our long ride to his house.

"So..." Louis behind expectingly.

"So..." I mimic him. He taps my leg and I tap his. We keep doing that back and forth until he realized he should focus on the road.

"I meant what did your mum say to you sleeping over?" I pursed my lips and then coughed.

"She said no..." I mumble.

"Oh." I nod at Louis and start making unnecessary hand movements.

"She said it's because she doesn't know you. Or your parents and it's not like you can just show up and say - Hey I'm Louis. Elijah's 25 year old friend. - Because we can't be best friends until I sleep over."

Louis nod his head and we make out way into his house.

The time I spent at Louis' was fun and we didn't do much. Just hung out watched some movies. It's been three days and I'm making my way back home from the café.

I entered confused to see that my mother was home.

"Mom?"

"In the kitchen." I went in there leaving my book bag in the living room.

"Why are you home?" She rolled her eyes at me.

"Decide to come back early and this is how you greet me?"

"Hi mom thanks for being here." Even thought I enjoy being alone because I can masturbate and watch porn however loud I please. I miss my mom... sometimes.

We were eating together now. I never really had a full blown conversation with my mother. Not purposely, it's just how it is.

"I talked to Louis' parent." The fuck? When I imagine Louis' parents I imagine two people in their mid fifties.

Wouldn't she had gotten suspicious?

"You did?"

"Yes. He was very nice actually and came to apologise about not meeting to talk first."

"He did?" I was really struggling to see if this was possible.

"Yeah and I've decided you can go."

"You have?" She drops her fork and gives me that scary mom look.

"Or you could just not go at all."

"No. No I wanna go." I got up hugging her and kissed her cheek running to tell Louis I'm sleeping over.

Okay so Louis' car just made it downstairs and I'm running around like a madman.

"Call me when you get there. Don't forget to brush your teeth. And don't you dare leave anything at their house." With a quick "okay mom" and a hug my mom was wishing me a fun time and waving me off.

I got in the car, my book bag with me while my duffle bag was in the back.

"Hi." I say. Louis starts the car and we're already driving away.

"Hey. Sorry I couldn't help you with your bags. Your mum would have seen me an-

"It's cool I get it. Mom would freak." Louis nods.

"Exactly. You'd be put right back in that house." We made it to his house and spent most of the day just eating and talking.

Everything was amazing. Louis cooked dinner and we just finished watching a scary movie on Netflix. We actually even decided to sleep in the living room together.

Together. You could say I'm... sleeping with him.

"I'll be back with the sheets." Louis got up and went upstairs. I looked around the room admiring everything I guess. I just couldn't believe I was sleeping over at someone else's - a hot someone else - house.

I laid myself on the couch a bit tired and closed my eyes. The lights were already off and I was cold but whatever.

"Okay I'm back- Oh." I heard shuffling and sheets moving. I opened my eyes to see Louis setting up everything.

"Guess you already fell asleep, huh?" I didn't know if I should answer him or not. Maybe he'll start talking to me in my sleep. Oh my gosh this is where Louis confesses his undying love for me and how much he wants to fuck me and...

That would be amazing and unlikely. Louis came up to me and I got nervous when he picked me up, placing me on the nice comfortable sheets on the floor. I was laid on my stomach, my eyes now wide open.

Before I knew it his hand was running around my hair. Holy. Fucking. Shit.

"I really like you Elijah." What? Okay chill, calm the fuck down bitch. It's cool, we're cool. I'm cool. No I'm not okay. I'm not at all okay.

"The things I'd do to you if you'd just trust me more." I want you to fuck me. I trust you enough.

"I'd." Kiss.

"Give." Kiss.

"You." Kiss.

"Anything." Kiss.

"You want." Kiss.

Louis just kissed my neck like ten times - five times but who's counting - I seriously can't even.

"I'd spoil you rotten love." Is this what sweet nothings sound like? I don't actually know. The author never really gives examples of what sweet nothings are.

"Beautiful." I'm dying inside. Fuck. Please don't tell me this is another one of my daydreams.

"What the bell are you even doing Louis? 15 boy he is." Louis go up and walked back to the couch.

No wait. Daddy come back. Love me and take my virginity. He laid down and went to bed while I she'd take tears and mouthed at him "Come back to me Daddy".

Soon I fell asleep.

(A/N: Okay I can explain why this update took so long and I know I promised a chapter a day.

So I gave my book to this friend of mine - this book has chapter 10 already written in it - and she never gave it back until like yesterday so I couldn't update until now.

Once again sorry.)