"Rach, nothing's going to be wrong. It's just more fun for us to keep trying," he replied cheekily. I approached the front desk, and thankfully the person that I wanted to see was standing behind the desk, looking over a file. 

"Harry, we've been trying for three months. Don't tell me something isn't wrong," I snapped. I walked up to the desk, and Doctor Evans looked up with a smile on her face when she saw me. 

"Rachel, what are you doing here? I thought you moved to London?" she asked, surprised that I was standing in front of her. 

"We did, but we're back for the weekend. Is it possible that I can talk to you about a, uh, problem that we're having?" I asked. Her eyes darted to the sleeping toddler in Harry's arms.

"Lisa, do I have any appointments in the next thirty minutes?" she asked the woman at the computer. She types quickly, and she looked back up at Doctor Evans and shook her head. "Okay, follow me." 

She led us down a familiar hallway, and into a room. She shut the door and sat down in the chair in the corner. "Now, tell me what promblem you're having."

I looked at Harry, expecting him to explain, but he avoided my gaze. I sighed and began, "Well, we've decided that we want to... Grow our family. We've been trying for over three months, and nothing." 

"Nothing? We can run a few test if you'd like. I can put them in the lab right away for you." I nodded and she continued. "I'll need a blood sample, and I'll have Doctor Hunter take you in for a scan of your ovaries."

"My ovaries? Do you think that something's wrong?" I asked. "What if it's not me, but Harry?"

"With the complications that you had when you gave birth to Sophie it's more likely that it's you. We're just going to check. There's nothing to worry about." She pulled out a syringe and stuck it into me. The blood drained from where she poked me with the needle and into the container. "I'll get this down to the lab right away. Go back to the front desk and give them this note." 

I took the piece of paper from her hand, and we parted ways. 

It took almost an hour, and Harry complained the entire time. Somehow Sophie slept through it all. 

At the end of the trip to the hospital we ended up in the exam room once more with both Doctor Hunter and Doctor Evans. 

I could tell by the sad looks on their faced that the news wasn't good. "Just get it out. I'm ready for it," I said with no emotion. 

"Due to the complications you had giving birth, it seems that you had some scarring in your reproductive system. It's not impossible to conceive, but it's going to take quite a bit of time and, well, dedication to it." I had told myself that I was ready for it, but a tear still trailed down my cheek. "We can give you some fertility medication, but it has some serious side effects. Do you want to try it?" 

"No. We don't have the time. Harry leaves for tour in a week. I'm not going to sit at home sick while he's travelling around the world. I just need to be the best mother that I can for Sophie right now," I said. 

"Rachel, if you ever want to get the treatment please just call me. I want you to have the family that you want." 

"I have all that I want right here, but if it ever comes up I'll call you," I said, turning to leave. 

That memory was burned into my brain like it was branded onto it. Just the thought of it brought tears to my eyes, and Harry could always tell when I was going to have a breakdown. 

"Rach, are you okay?" he asked, hugging me tightly from behind. 

"I think it's time to get the treatment, Harry. We can't avoid it forever." I turned around to face him, and I led him out to the balcony that looked down on the backyard. "I know that it's killing you that we can't have another kid without that treatment. You want a little boy, Sophie was sibling, and I just want you two to be happy."

"But I am happy. I couldn't be happier right now. I have you, I have Sophie, and I have my friends and family. That's all I want," he lied. I could see it on his face. 

"You're a terrible liar. I see the way that you look at Louis and Zoey. You want to experience that again, and I'm keeping you from it." I took my phone out and showed him. "I don't care if it tears my insides apart because of side effects. I'm calling Doctor Evans, and I'm going to have her send a few months worth of the treatment over."

"Rachel, don't do this. I'm happy with the family that I have. Yes, it would be nice if we could have another kid, but Sophie is all that I need. Just don't start the treatment," he begged. I just shook my head and dialed Doctor Evans' number. 

I knew that doing this was killing Harry, but he would appreciate it someday. He just had to. 

Ahhhhhhhh!!! I've started it!I hope you guys enjoy it.

So do you see where most of the drama will come from for this story. It's going to be a real challenge for them.

Aww. Sophie is just to cute. Anyone else agree?

If thinking, "They live in London, but Sophie is calling Rachel Mommy instead of Mum.." it's because Rachel taught her to say it that way. So when you think of Sophie talking, yes, she has a British accent, kind of, but she calls Rachel Mom instead of Mum. That's the only difference. 

Anyways, comment and vote if you:

1) Like the chapter

2) Are excited that the sequel is started

or 3) You miss His American Rebel and you're reading this because you loved that story 

Well, thanks loves!

- Kenz xx