Chapter 1

Hello, again! :D Welcome to, drum roll please, His Darling Rebel! This is the sequel to His American Rebel, so if you haven't read that yet go read it. It's like against the law of Fan Fiction to read this before you read the first one. 

Anyways, I just thought that I'd let you know in this story Rachel is going to be having a lot of flashbacks since this takes place three years after the Epilogue of His American Rebel. So that's why my notes to you guys are in blod now, since Rachel's flashbacks are in plain italics. 

So... Go read on, and when you're finished vote and comment. I love it, really!

Thanks loves!

- Kenz xx

Our little Sophie was turning four today. All of our friends and family were here for their favorite little girl. Liam was here with Danielle, the two recently married, Zayn was here with Perrie, the two still going strong, Niall was here with an old friend of his, but we all knew that he had feelings for her, and Louis was here with Zoey. The biggest news of the day was the two had just announced that they were expecting. 

Seeing Zoey grow rounder and rounder everyday made me want another baby, but we were always too busy to even try anymore. Plus, we were hiding a little secret from the rest of them. It was just to hard to try to explain to them.

I had completely given up acting to be home with Sophie full-time, but on certain days I would take her into London with me to her grandpa's studio, where I wold work for a few hours with him. 

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Sophie, happy birthday to you!" we all sang as Harry carried her cake out to the dining room, candles burning bright.

I turned the camera on Sophie and said, "Make a wish, baby."

"I will Mommy!" She got her thinking face on, and she blew the four candles out in one huff. "See, I did it!" she exclaimed happily. 

"What did you wish for?" Harry asked her. 

"I can't tell you, Daddy. It won't come true if I tell," she replied to him with her thin eyebrows raised. 

"Who told you that, sweetheart?" I asked, the camera still filming. 

"Uncle Louis did," she said, pointing over to where he sat with Zoey on his lap. 

"I said no such thing," Louis said, lying badly. Zoey slapped his shoulder playfully, and she laughed. Louis waved Sophie over to him, and she ran over to him with a big smile on her face. "You can tell Uncle Lou what you wished for though."

Sophie leaned in and whispered into Lou's ear what she had wished for, and when she moved away Louis smiled over at Harry and I. He whispered in Zoey's ear, and she got up and walked over to us. 

"Sophie is just the cutest thing. You wanna know what she wished for?" she asked us. Her eyes were shining as she watched Sophie play with the doll that her and Lou had gotten for her. 

"Zoey, what'd she wish for?" Harry asked impatiently. 

"She wished for a little brother or sister," Zoey replied. "If you ever want Lou and I to take her off of your hands for the night just let me know." My smile instantly faded into a frown as I remembered back to the day that we learned of my condition.

"Harry, I just don't understand. We've been trying and trying, but nothing is working. I just want to get into see Doctor Evans while we're here. It won't take long, I promise," I said, dragging Harry, who was carrying Sophie, by the hand into the hospital. We had taken Sophie back to L.A. for the weekend, and it turned into a trip to my old doctor.