Chapter 5

Landing wasn't exactly smooth. It was more or less the exact opposite. I had to have Harry help me off of the plane due to my legs being so wobbly that I couldn't support myself.

"I wanted to be the one to do this to you," he said childishly. His comment got a laugh out of my shaky form, and it made it even more difficult to stand - if that was even possible.

"You'll have your chance later, Styles, but first I just want to get to wherever the hell we're staying so I can take a nap," I told him firmly, giving him no other option but to let me sleep before any other... Activities.

A frown formed on his plump pink lips, and I giggled at his discontent with my fatigue. "Fine, but the minute you wake up I'm ripping your clothes off of you and-"

"Harry!" I warned. The man who was being our luggage to the golf cart that would take us to our cabin on the resort tries to contain his laughter while the driver of the golf cart just shook his head while looking horrified that Harry would openly discuss that.

"What?" he asked stupidly. "I'm just saying that by tomorrow morning you won't be able to walk with some sort of support."

I smirked before pulling him close and whispering, "Who said I'd want to leave the bed all day?"

"I like the way you think Mrs. Styles." He chuckled and picked me up bridal style, carrying me the rest of the way to the cart.

I was undeniably positive that the driver was becoming more uncomfortable with every mile we drove to the cabin on the edge of the island we would be staying at. It was partially my fault for creeping my hand farther and farther up Harry's thigh, but I had been more inconspicuous while Harry had openly spoke about all of the things he wanted to do to me in excruciating detail.

"Harold, stop making the poor man listen to your plans for me. Keep them in your head for five more minutes, please. I'm begging you!" I finally spoke up.

"Oh, so your begging already, huh? You gonna beg tonight, Rach?" he asked, adding a quick smirk before leaning in for a kiss.

"No, no, no. Harold, we will not make this man more uncomfortable than he already is," I whispered, but the man heard me.

"It's quite alright ma'am. We're here anyway." The man was quite respectful, despite Harry's constant sexual innuendos. "You two have... Fun." After Harry had grabbed most of the bags the man left, leaving Harry to say every dirty thought that had plagued his mind since we had got on the plane in London.

"Harry, I'd really like to help you with that, but I need to call Zoey and talk to Sophie. After that I'm going to take a nap. Then I'm all yours," I told him, pecking him on the cheek before retreating to the bedroom to speak to Sophie before my motherly instincts took over and I wasn't able to concentrate on Harry this week.

Sophie, of course, was the sweetest thing ever. All she did was ask when mummy and daddy were coming home and when she would be able to see her new little brother or sister. I had almost been in tears when it was time to say goodbye, but Harry's hand on my shoulder helped me hold it together.

"See, it wasn't that hard was it?" he asked. I shot him a look before my eyes raked over his half naked body. He had stripped away all of his clothes from before, leaving himself in only his black boxers. My eyes found themselves locked on his body and he chuckled. "Still feeling that nap, love?"

I shook my head and his lips were on mine in moments. My hands trailed up and down his chest and abs as he left light, but still sloppy, kisses all along my throat and collarbone. A moan escaped my lips as his hand trailed down my body and began to pull my shirt over my head. My own hands lifted to my belt to pull it off, but Harry's hands slapped them away. Well, apparently he wants to do all the work himself, I thought with an eye roll.

"God, I'm so happy we've got some time to ourselves finally," he whispered huskily into my ear.

Within minutes we were both naked and under the sheets, giggling like little children. Harry's hands roamed every part of my body as he moved above me, setting every part of my body on fire with passion.

We had successfully had our fun for quite the time without any interruption, but by the time we had been ready for another go my cell phone rang.

"Harry," I urged as he planted more kisses along my jaw. "Harry," I tried again when he failed to stop. Once more he kept prodding along without any hesitation or any sign of allowing me to tear myself away from him to answer the phone. "Harry, get the fuck off me so I can answer my phone!"

"But it's supposed to be our alone time," he said, trailing kisses down my chest and stomach to more pleasurable places. I sighed and moved away from him to answer the phone when it began to ring for a second time.

"Hello, Rachel Paxt- Styles speaking," I said into the receiver.

"Um, good afternoon, Mrs. Styles. This is Officer Parker speaking from the Jupiter Police Department. Mrs. Styles, this may come as a shock to you, and I express my deepest apologies while telling you this, but your older sister, Maria, was killed in a car accident early this morning. Ms. Paxton listed you as an emer-"

"Hold on! I don't have a sister. I've been an only child all my life. My mom never said anything about another child," I told the man. I felt slightly bad for being so brash. He sounded like a nice man, and I had all but yelled at him while he tried to explain a young woman's death to me over the phone.

"Mrs. Styles, please hear me out. This may come as a shock to you, but it states on her records that she was the daughter of Sophia Paxton and Joshua Laurence. I'm aware that you two may only be half siblings, but you are her emergency contact and... And you're the only family that she had left. Everyone else is either in jail or dead. Mrs. Styles, Maria left behind a seven year old daughter. We don't know who else to call. If you don't take the poor girl in, she'll be put into the foster system or worse, she'll be sent to an orphanage. Mrs. Styles, I know it's a lot to ask, but this girl needs some stability in her life and only you, her aunt, can give her that."

I took in all that he had said and I couldn't speak. I physically wasn't able to speak. I just sat in silence while Harry looked up at me curiously.

"Sir," I finally spoke, "what's her name?"

He sighed. "Cordelia."

"Listen, sir, I'm on my honeymoon right now, and it's already four years later than it should have been, bu-"

"Ma'am, the girl is going to social services if she isn't picked up in the next twenty-four hours. I'm sorry to cause you any inconveniences, and I would take her in myself but I've for four grown boys at home. That's no place for a seven year old girl."

Harry had heard all that had been said in the last few minutes and sigh, getting up to put clothes on. "I can see on your face that you want to go to her. I'm not going to stop you. Get dressed and I'll call for a plane."

I nodded and returned my attention to Officer Park on the phone. "I'll be there as soon as possible."

"Thank you, ma'am. You won't regret your decision. She's a real sweetheart." He hung up and I quickly placed the phone back in it's place on the nightstand.

I dressed myself quietly, casting small glances at Harry while wondering what to do once we reached Cordelia and took her home to great everyone else. It looks like Sophie was going to get her sister after all.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Finally I've updated! Yay! Anyway. It's been like an entire year. So sorry. But I'm so so so so busy, and it's spring break and I'm single so I'm mingling with all the cuties on break as much as I can. YOLO, right? Anyway, hope you enjoy and I'll update as soon as I possibly can, so bare with me.