I woke up at 9:15 and got in the shower. 45 minutes later I walked out with the towel wrapped around my body. Brandon was standing by the door.

"What?"

"Why are you dating a older man?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed some underwear and a bra and going into my bathroom.

"Why does it matter to you? He's not your boyfriend." I walked out and lotioned myself. I put on my outfit (External Link) and put my hair in a bun.

"It matter to me because I'm trying to be a protective brother."

"You haven't even been here 48 hours and you are already trying to be a over protective brother. Just stop." I put on my diamond earrings, grabbed some money and my phone, and put on perfume.

"So what? You're my baby sister and I wannt look out for you." I grew angry.

"You don't need to protect me! I'm grown! Stop fucking worrying about me! I'm fine! If I want you to worry, I would say 'Hey Brandon, worry about me'. Now see you later. Let's go Alex."

Car

I turned on the radio and gasped.

"Here is a new artist in the music industry. August Alsina singing Ghetto!"

When I heard his voice, I was so freaking happy. I handed Alex my phone.

"Call August." He did as I said and put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"August your song is on the radio!"

"What song?"

 "Listen!" 

I put the phone to the radio and let him listen. He started laughing.

"Oh my god. I can't believe it!"

"Me either. I'll talk to you later. I have to go."

"Bye love you." He said. I said it back and hung up. 

"Do you think August is going to be really famous? Like he getting money and spend it on me?" He said and laughed. I laughed also.

"Yeah. But Ion know about the last part."

SKIPS To The Mall

Me and Alex walk into the mall and saw August and Annalise.. Alex ran to Anna and hugged her. I walked up to August and kissed him. He pulled me closer and gripped my butt. I smiled and pulled back. 

"I'm so proud of you."

"I know." I hugged him.

"Annalise. How old is she?"

"Turning 4 in 2 weeks. July 11th." I nodded my head. I'm going to throw a party for her. 

"Well we gotta go." I kissed him on more time and me and Alex walked away.

"Wait! Ms.Kwis." Annalise ran up to me. I picked her up.

"Yes Ms.Annalise?" She giggled.

"Can I come to your house?" She asked me. I looked at August.

"Yes. Just ask your daddy." She nodded and I put her down. Me and Alex went left and did what we needed to do.

Home

I finish putting up the stuff I bought and go into the living room to see my parents making out.

"Guys really?" They pulled apart and mom wiped her mouth.

"What? It's our house." 

"Yeah and you got a bed room. Use it." They laughed and fixed their clothes.