Chapter 11

Guys i am so soryy i havent updated! ive been busy with school and ive been really sick:(

______________________________________________________________

I woke up the next morning and yawned. I got up and opened the window to see it was a rainy day. I sighed and grabbed some jeans and a t-shirt, along with my underwear, socks, and a bra, then i walked out of my room and into the bathroom. I placed my clothes on the counter and then turned the hot water on and got in.

I washed my hair and smiled as last nights events ran through my head. Nathan asked me out! The boy i.. love.. is officially mine.

I got out after washing and shaving then i dried off and got changed. Once that was done i brushed my hair and teeth then put on a bit of makeup.

I walked out of the bathroom and tensed up as i seen tom waiting. He narrowed his eyes at me then went into the bathroom and shut the door. I sighed and walked to Nathans room. "Knock knock," I said and smiled. I heard Nathans muffled laugh and then a "come in". I walked in to see Nathan fixing his hair, he was wearing black jeans and a plaid shirt. I smiled. "your so cute," i said making Nathan laugh. "Thank you gorgeous" he said coming over and pecking my lips. I blushed and hugged him. No one has ever called me gorgeous. "So what are today's plans?" I Asked curiously, as i looked up at Nathan. "i was thinking we should tell the boys.." Nathan said with a worried look on his face. I sighed and bit my lip. "Yeah...okay."

Nathan grabbed my hand and led me to toms room. I guess that's where everyone was. Nathan pushed the door open and we walked in. Max and Siva were sitting on the bed while Jay layed on the floor playing what looked like Black Ops, and Tom paced. Nathan shut the door and everyone looked over. Jay waved at us and Max smiled slightly.

"As you boys know. I've called a band meeting" Nathan said letting go of my hand. Jay sat up and Tom stopped pacing. "What is it Nathan?" tom asked glaring at him. "Well first off..i wanted to apologize" Nathan started but was cut off by toms booming laugh. "really Nathan? there is really nothing you can do to apologize for what you've done! you had us worried sick! we thought you fucking died! we were so worried that we had to call the police Nathan!" tom yelled. Nathan tensed up and gave tom a hard look. I decided to speak up before a fight happened. "don't blame Nathan or be mad at him.. its my fault not his. i.. i kidnapped him. then i realized what i did was wrong and i found out he was going to die.. so i saved him and we hid in my secret place. i wouldn't allow him to call because someone could be tapping your phones to find us. I did this to save us all. if i wouldn't have wed all be dead." i said.

The room was silent. i could hear my heartbeat in my ears. Finally jay laughed which made the others laugh. I sighed. they think this is a joke. what idiots. "Guys!" Nathan yelled making them shut up. "were fucking serious. shes in a damn gang!" Nathan said pushing my shirt down a bit for them to see my tattoo. Max's eyes widened and jay paled. "wait..so now were going to die? jay asked. i shook my head. "No.. i believe that they don't know where we are. that's why when i called yous i was quick and why i told yous not to tell anyone where you are or where your going. It was dangerous". I bit my lip.

The room was quiet again before finally Siva apologized and said thank you for keeping Nathan safe. I smiled lightly in response and nodded while everyone else did the same.. tom mumbling it. "Oh and guys.. we are dating now.. so i expect you to treat her good." Nathan stated and every ones eyes widened.

Well.. this went well.

___________________________________________________________________

Im sorry this chapter is so short and boring guys:( but people keep asking for an update so here it is:P i promise ill try to write more! and thank you so much for 1.4k reads(: Twitter- @Seductive_Sykes Instagram- @NathanSykesFans