Cupid Found Love

A/N (I wrote this 3 years ago and this is my first story on Wattpad so it may not be good. But can you give me some feedback. Thxs.)

***

When I came from downstairs I saw the violin playing by itself. It was usual that this happened, but it was not playing by itself grandma made herself invisible and played. Mom and grandma were always trying to figure out a spell to change me back to be a normal witch. But I was a variety of multiple supernaturals so I was never able to go to a council meeting. But I would never drink or say that spell to change me back to normal. It’s good to be different.

“Hi Mom. Hi Grams.”   I said picking up an apple.

“Hi Rosie how are you? Are you going out?” Mom said looking at my outfit. A t-shirt showing my toned belly and a pair of skinny jeans.

“Yeah I am going to see a couple of friends; they are outside waiting for me so bye. See you later.” I said walking out the door. I lied to mom about the friends things. So instead I started to walk around the block then I saw a group of kids walking towards, me when I pasted by them I saw Christian Ross.

He looked at me and said “Hi.” I didn’t acknowledge him but I kept walking. Then he grabbed my arm and said “I said hi.” I didn’t say hi back I just stared at him and let my eyes turn blue and said “Let me go.” But he still didn’t let me go.

Instead he just said “Maria we have another one. Come look at her.”

Maria was a tall, (taller than my 5’8) pale skinned girl with cropped brown hair. She walked towards me and said “We are going to the park would you like to come with us?” Talk about Count Creepula.

“I don’t think I want to, Vampire.” I said with a smirk.

“How do you know that?” She said in a suspicious voice.

“I just know. A natural witch instinct.”

“You’re not just a witch. You are a lot of things.”

“I know.”

“So come with us and figure it out.” She said smiling

“Sure. But only if he let’s go of my arm.” I said nodding toward Christian.

“Let her go.” Maria said in a commanding voice. But he did not let go.

“Wait I have to talk to her.” He said.

“She said let me go.” I said smiling. With this he let me go.

“I like your shirt. Were you going on a date?” She said looking down at my outfit. Christian growled under his breath.

“Thanks. And no I was not going on a date. This just happened to be my only clean shirt.” I said smiling.

“Interesting.” Was all Maria said.

Then we all started walking towards the part. No one was talking. When we got to the park we went to the playground and sat down near the slide.

 Maria introduced everyone to me:

Lucas: Shapeshifter

Christian: Werewolf

Mary: Vampire

Mia: Nymph

Marquis: Dwarf

“Now we need to figure out what she is, we know she is part witch, I think she has a little bit of elf in her, fairy, and mermaid.”

“What?! How can you prove that?” I said.

“You are elf because your hair is jet black. Fairy because you are very skinny. And mermaid because your hair is very long, and if you we throw water on your hair it will change color like highlights.” Maria said.