8: Truth or Dare?

I shuffle back down the stairs to see Kai setting up snacks in the living room.

All eight of the other guys are coming tonight to hang out, and I'm planning on staying in my room and relaxing.

I grab a gummy bear out of the bowl sitting on the coffee table and pop it in my mouth. There's not as much food as I thought there would be: gummies, chips, and drinks.

Not much of a party...

"Hey, open that pack of chips behind you and pour them in this bowl," He points to a bag behind me and I do as he says.

"This isn't a lot of food, are you sure it's enough?" I ask, dumping the chips into a glass bowl he sits down on the table.

"Yeah, it's plenty for ten people," He looks around, his hair nearly falling in his eyes. "We don't eat a lot, anyway."

"Yeah I guess- wait what? Ten people?" I question his sense of math.

"Yeah," He nods. "You're staying down here with us."

I shake my head. "No I'm not-"

I'm interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"Well, you're already down here so you might as well stay," He walks past me and pats my shoulder.

He's going to get another beating.

"Hey guys!" I hear the door swing open and I take a seat on one of the chairs, looking towards the direction of the noise.

One by one, they all pile inside. I don't think my house has ever been this crowded before.

"Somi!" I hear the familiar happy voice of Baekhyun as he runs over and takes a seat beside me on the chair.

"Hi," I smile at him.

"Hey, Somi," All of the boys greet me and they each take a seat somewhere.

Chen, Xiumin, Suho, and Chanyeol sit on the main couch, with Chanyeol being closest to me

Kai and Lay sit opposite of me on the other end of the table.

Sehun and Kyungsoo sit in two chairs that Kai brought in from the kitchen, opposite of the main couch.

"Ooh! Candy!" Baekhyun is first to reach for the gummies.

Should we really give him sugar?

"You have a really nice house, Somi," I smile at Suho.

"Thanks," I reply. It's a nice compliment, considering the fact that all of these boys live in mansions.

"So what are we doing here? Do you guys have anything planned?" Chen's loud voice completely runs over any other conversations that we're going on.