Author chan and Chap.1

Hello my lovelies I'm sorry for the terribly long description. I'm not good at them and that was the best of my abilities. I really hope you love my story and I'm EXTREMELY sorry if it turns out bad. This is only my second book so.....meh. If you haven't read my first book though plz do. I'm not sure if you will like it and I'm not making any promises. I'll stop boring you now so.......read away!! Ps: Eren wears glasses. I forgot to mention that in the description ~KittyEren💜

Eren's POV•
Hi my name is Eren Jeager. I go to Sina middle school. I'm in 6th grade and I have 3 best friends. I have other friends ok I'm just not that popular. I am teased a lot though I try to ignore it for being obese.

It really is a stupid reason to tease someone oh well it's not like I can really do anything.

My alarm for school went off so I got out of bed and got ready. I stumbled down the stairs strait to the kitchen. What can I say I just really LOVE food. I made myself breakfast. Today was going to suck. In P.E. It's dodgeball day.

I've never been good at anything athletic. I hate going outside, I don't like exercise, and I absolutely HATE running. I have all A's in everything but P.E. I have a low C. I mostly like to spend my time watching Anime in my room or reading manga and fanfics.

I went outside and waited for the bus to arrive. After 30 minutes the bus showed up. I got on and sat in my regular seat. After 13 more stops we got to school.

My first period was science. I walked in and sat at my desk in the back of the class. After a few moments one of my best friends Hanji Zoe sat beside me. We had a conversation and the the bell rang signaling that 1st period had started.

<{Time skip to P.E. Eren's last period}>

Mr.Pixis has us all do are regular warm ups and then we lined up against the wall. He would pick team captains and they would pick there teammates. Like always I was picked last. Thanks to my luck Levi was the other teams captain.

Levi smirks and then the game begins. Everyone on the other team points at me as the people on my team move away. All of the balls fire at once and I'm out.