Trente-six

I'm so sorrryyyy!!! I feel so bad writing the last chapter but it had to be done because it may or may not have actually happened in real life and I feel really awkward now. But she's not gone forever, so don't worry about that. You'll still see her.

STATS:

Darby-25

Simon-29

Jeremy-3

Mika-23

Liam-25

Kirian-23

**

I hardly slept dispite the fact that I was so tired. Why should I sleep anyways? Where was Ciara? What had happened between her and the others? I didn't know what was going on, so I left in the early hours of the morning when everyone was sleeping and took a stroll back down to the hospital to see how Mika was doing.

When I got there Liam was fast asleep in one of the chairs but Mika was surprisingly awake. She smiled at me but then looked at me confused, "what are you doing here?"

I sighed and pulled up a chair to sit next to her bed, "well something happened..."

Her eyebrows shot up, "what happened? Is everyone okay?"

I chuckled, "now you've got that motherly instinct." She froze and looked at me with a blank face. She was just now realizing it. "Anyways. Physically everyone is fine. Mentally, I'm not so sure..."

"But..." She drug on and I sighed again realizing I couldn't lie to her.

"Well, Ciara is gone. I have no idea where she went or what happened to drive her away. But she's gone." I looked down at my hands as my stomach tied up into a knot. This was really hard to accept. I've known her for so long and now she's just gone? I can't accept that.

She patted my shoulder as I sniffled, "I wish I could just hide out here all day but I can't do that. I'm twenty five now and I still can't handle somethings."

Mika sighed, "no one can handle everything that is thrown their way. You can't look after everyone no matter how much you want to."

She was right, I can't look after everyone. One day they are all going to have to go off on their own and that day is going to suck for me. Just like today, I'm going to cry but its something that has to happen.

I got up from the chair and pulled Mika into a hug. I really needed one from her right now.

**

(I'm so sorry once again. Please don't hate me)

**

I got back to the house around nine when Simon had woken up and texted me asking where I was. I walked in and saw a bunch of bags near the door and froze. Whos bags were those? This cannot be happening again.

Kirian came into the front entry way with another bag in her arms and froze. "Hi Darby."

I cleared my throat so I wouldn't sound shaky, but it didn't work. "What's going on?"

She looked at me sadly then shrugged with little effort, "I realized a while ago that London isn't for me anymore."

I started to take heavier breaths, I really hope this sin't where my gut tells me its going.