Vingt-quatre

Hello again! I really want to like write off into the future and its taking everything in me not to go back and forth from where I am in the story to sometime into the future and back again. It is also taking everything in me to not turn this towards fantasy because that is basically all I write.

STATS

Darby - 22

Jeremy - eight months

Mika - 20

Kirian - 20

Liam and Diana - 4

Ally - 19

Ashley - 19

Ciara - now 17!

**

We had taken a trip to Ireland together for Ciara's 17th birthday party. Her mom actually invited us, which was weird, but it was a surprise birthday party. We had a hotel room to get changed into nice party clothes. (Outfits to the side, they are the first ones for all the girls - aka the dresses and shoes on the left ->) Then we all headed out to the place where they were throwing the party.

It was a nice place. Not too expensive looking, but it looked really cool with brick walls and some flowers on the windows. The inside had about twenty people in it. There were some table booths around the dance floor and there was some music playing silently in the background.

Some girl came over to us with a huge smile on her face, "I've never seen you bunch before! Are you sure you're in the right place?"

I smiled just as brightly as her, "yes we are, this is Ciara's surprise birthday party!"

She seemed a little taken back, "and how do you know Ciara? You don't sound like you're from around here."

I laughed, "well of course not. I'm from Canada. But I live in London now with them," I pointed to the other girls, "and all of them are from the USA. We met Ciara on Wattpad, well... sort of."

The girl nodded her head and seemed a little weirded out, "have you ever met her in person?"

I raised my eyebrows at her, "yes, now are you done witht eh questions becasue her mom invited us here."

She smiled, "alright, I can see that you are ment to be here, have a nice evening."

I rolled my eyes as she walked away, I'm guessing she is the party planner and didn't get the memo about us coming. Oh well, that's not our fault! We all sat at an empty table and got drinks and chatted while other people mingled around the room.

Eventually there was an announcement that Ciara was coming in any second. Everyone got really quiet as we waited. When she stepped into the room everyone shouted "happy birthday" as loud as we could and I noticed how surprised Ciara actually was.

She almost fell over. It was kind of awesome. Not saying that her falling over would be awesome, just saying that seeing her super surprised brought a smile to my face. And to be a part of the surprise was even better! 

As the night went on, we got tired of explaining to people who we were and Ciara atually hid over with us for half an hour to avoid some people before her mother found her. she only needed her to blow out the candles on the cake before she opened presents.

The present from the girls an I was two dresses and a gift card to Wal-mart. There was one hundred pounds on there and I thought it was a great present. Yes, it was my idea. I love Wal-mart. I don't even understand why either.