Quinze

Chapter 15 yeaaahhhh!!! To be honest, I felt awkward writing the last part of the last chapter, but im moving on with my life. haha get it? No, ok... Anyways!

If you want me to write a certian point in time, let me know! Becasue I can and I will write it. I'd be happy to write it!! :)

**

Michelle got to my house just after I had finished cleaning up a little bit. Having three girls who are constantly studying, two four year olds, and a one-week old to take care of left hardly any time to clean around the house. But I got it done just in time for Michelle's visit. Though I know it won't stay this clean for long.

"Holy shit, you live here?" Was the first thing she said when she walked in.

I glared at her, "watch your language around the children."

She smirked at me, "look at you, a mother already apparently."

I raised my eyebrow at her, "do you really want to go there? Becasue I can take you down. I'm on meds and I won't feel a thing no matter how hard you hit me. And Jeremy is asleep so don't wake him up."

She held her hands up in surrender, "chill! Now I'm hungry so can we eat?"

I laughed and led her into the kitchen. We both started to make a taco ring. And if you don't know what that is I'll tell you because its delicious. You make ground beef like you would for a taco. Then you take cuassont dough and put them in a circle. then you put the groud beef around it and fold the dough over the meat and bake it till the dough is done.

So we did that and ate most of it before the girls came home from school and ate the rest of it. Kirian left again after to go pick up the twins from day-care and Michelle helped me feed Jeremy. Then we fed the twins and all sat down to watch a movie. Though the girls only watched a little bit of it before going off to study... which was not something they would normaly do...

So Michelle, Jeremy, Laim, Diana and I watched Peter Pan without them.

The next morning Michelle was impossible to wake up. Probably becasue she stayed up till 3 am because that's 8 pm back home and she isn't used to the time change. I know how she's feeling. I dragged her down to the kitchen to get her out of bed at 9am because she woudn't sleep tonight if she didn't get up. Then I gave her some breakfast and sat down with Jeremy in the living room while she ate.

When she returned to the living room we both kind of just sat ther.

"What is there to do?" She asked with a bored tone in her voice.

I shrugged, "do you want to go for a walk to Starbucks or something?"

She nodded her head and we both went upstairs to get dressed into something other than pj's. I also had to dress Jeremy and pack up some things to take him out with us and we set on our way.

(Outfits to the side ->)

It took us ten minutes to walk to the Starbucks that was closest to my house. We got in I gave Michelle some cash to get our drinks and I went to go look for a place to sit. I took Jeremy out of his stroler and sat him on my lap with a toy while we waited for Michelle.

When she got to the table she was all smiles. I raised an eyebrow at her and she just looked off past me for a second. I looked towards where she was looking and there was a boy standing there smiling to himself. 

I turned back to Michelle, "really?"

"What?" She started to sip out of her straw of her smoothy.

I smiled at her, "you've been here a day and you're already ahead of me in the boy department when I first came here."

She laughed at me, "that's because I'm irrisitable."

I rolled my eyes at her and opened my mouth to say something stupid to her but couldn't because the boy came to our table. Michelle smiled up at him and he just stared at me. "Hello there!" I smiled and waved, "how are you?"

"I'm... good..." He said slowly and slowly turned to look at Michelle. Michelle was trying hard not to laugh at his surprised facil expression. "Um... I guess I can just text you and ask you later."

"Whoa," I stopped him from running off. "Don't let me stop you, we are just friends." He glanced at me then down to Jeremy on my lap and I raised my eyebrows at him, "my name is Darby and this is my son Jeremy." He still seemed to run off and I rolled my eyes, "dude, just chill-ax and ask Michelle what you wanted to ask her."

He sighed, "I was going to... just talk with her now since she was staying here, but I see she's busy."

"I'm not busy!" She protested.

I laughed, "dude, you can sit down."

He seemed hesitant but sat down in the empty chair near Michelle. It was silent for a minute until my phone started to ring. I sighed and looked to see Kim was calling me. I smiled at Michelle and whoever this boy was, "I've got a business call to take care of. I'll me back."

I stood up and kept Jeremy in one arm as I answered the phone with the other. The boy seemed to relax as I left the table to go talk to Kim on the phone. I went to the other side of the store and sat down at a table by myself. Kim just kept me up with a few things that were going on and then our conversation was over.

But Michelle and this boy seemed to be having a nice conversation and I didn't want to disturb them. So I called up Ashely and talked to her for a while until the boy left and I went back to the table. The conversation with Ashley was much more interesting than the one with Kim and I was laughing quite a bit. Jeremy even listened in to hear what Ashley was saying.

I walked back after the boy left the store and startled Michelle. My drink was melting, but I drank it anyways while Michelle filled my on what I had missed. She had a date with the guy tonight as well and I was happy for her. Though she had to text him the address of my house because she didn't know it.

We left once I was done my drink and walked back to the house where the girls were all teaching the twins how to play pictionary. It looked really funny from Michelle and I's point ov view walking in on it in the middle of a round. But I fed Jeremy and gave him to Kirian to look after while Michelle and I set off to find her an outfit to wear on her date.

We found a cute pair of heans to go with a nice top and a new pair of shoes for her. When we got back home Ally and Mika did her makeup and hair for her and she was all ready for her date just in time for him to show up too. I answered the door and smiled at him, "hello again."

He seemed a little hesitant but he came into the front entry way to wait for Michelle. I didn't want to make him feel awkward so I left to go get Michelle down from the guest bedroom. She was ready to go and grabbed her bag and I followed her down the stairs. When she saw him they both smiled. Michelle said goodbye and I yelled out "make better choices than me!" Before the door closed shut behind them.

Ally laughed from her spot on the couch beside Diana. They were watching Grease together. Liam was with Kirian and Jeremy playing toys in the basement. Mika was making supper for all of us. She was making us some Mac and Cheese. I went and sat beside Ally and watched some of the movie before I got restless and went to go see what Kirian, Liam and Jeremy were doing.

Sometimes I just have to know what Jeremy is doing or have him around me and I don't know why. I kind of feel empty without him sometimes. I mean I carried him around for nine months and now its weird not having him around. Maybe its just a motherly instinct.

**

When Michelle returned she was all in smiles but went straight to bed because she was so tired. I put Jeremy to bed and Kirian put the twins to bed and the rest of the girls stayed up and watched a movie while I went off to bed as well.