"My apologies," she said quietly, feeling herself getting smaller under his gaze.

Atlas nodded. "Now that that's taken care of," he said, now opening the conversation to everyone. "They already tried to track the I.P address of the feed. We knew that was a dead-end going in."

"These guys don't miss a thing," Alvez muttered.

"No, they don't," said Atlas. "Which is why it's been nearly impossible to even begin this investigation. That's why Scotland Yard invited us in. They think that we can help them. Don't make them regret this."

JJ flipped the pen in her hand. "When do we start?"

"As soon as possible. I have some cars ready to take us over there now," Atlas answered. "We leave in fifteen. If any of you aren't fully immersed in this--" he glanced at Quinn, "--I suggest you stay behind."

Quinn clenched her jaw as she looked at her boss. She shook her head once, quickly looking away and picking up her belongings. She found Connor's eyes. He froze in his place, knowing the look in her eye. Quinn's confusion only rose as he seemed to move even more quickly out of the room.

Glancing at Spencer, she furrowed her brow, then jabbed her thumb in the direction of the door Connor exited out of. He nodded in understanding.

She was hot on Connor's tail as she followed him, praising herself for not wearing heels this morning. She called his name and she watched him stiffen. He only walked faster.

"Connor!" she repeated. "Stop!"

The man finally did so, reluctantly turning toward her. As Quinn reached him, she looked at him strangely. "Sorry," he apologized. Quinn noted that were was no sympathy in his voice. It was, however, strained. "I couldn't hear you."

Quinn raised her brow. "Remember who you're talking to."

Connor sighed. "Quinn, I really need to get to work."

"What's wrong, Connor?" she asked before he could walk away. "You're more nervous than I've ever seen you."

"No, I'm not," he insisted.

"You're the worst liar in the entire world, you know that right?"

"What makes you think I'm nervous?" he asked, throwing his hands up.

Quinn tilted her head. "Are you serious?" She could tell by the look on his face that he wasn't, but she went on anyway. "The look on your face, you were bouncing your knee, your fingers--"

"Oh, my god," Connor said exasperatedly. Quinn was taken back by the volume of his voice. "Can you stop watching everyone around you and just focus on yourself for once?"

Quinn gaped at him slightly. He'd never raised at his voice at her before. "I'm-"

"No!" he said. "You're so worried about reading everyone around you that you can't take five seconds to look in the mirror and realize..." He trailed off, running his hand down his face.

Quinn moved toward him. "Realize what?"

"The only reason that I'm in this mess is because of you!" he shouted

"This mess?" she asked, not even pausing to be hurt by what he had said. "Mess-- what the hell are you talking about Connor?"

Connor shut his eyes. He'd said too much already. He had to get her away from him. She couldn't know. She couldn't be involved. He bit his lip so hard that he nearly bit the skin.