Chapter 33

Jason's POV

"Boss, what do you mean you're getting the gang back together"? Jai asked.

"I mean I am getting the gang back together so we can protect Justin. Remember he is an international pop star" I said.

"Ok, so when do we start training?" Liam asked.

"Training will be starting from tomorrow and if anyone and I mean anyone tells Justin about this you will be dead. Understood? I spat at them.

"Yes boss" They all said.

"Good, you're all dismissed" I said and walked out the door.

'I just hope no one find out about this or else am dead' I thought.

I then got into my car and drove back home.

*Home*

I got home and walked inside the house and found Jay watching TV.

"Hey babe" I said.

"Jase, oh my gosh your back" He said excitingly and sat on my lap

"Yh am back. Wow I didn't know you missed me that much" I said chuckling.

"Well, I did. It was so boring. So how was it with your mates?" He asked.

"It was good" I said lying.

'Wow, this guilt is killing me' I thought.

"Watch a movie with me and cuddle please" He said.

"Sure" I said.

"What movie"? I asked.

"Err lets watch step brother" He said.

"Ok" I said and put the cd in. I then sat back down on the sofa and wrapped me arms around Jay. He then laid his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around my torso. I then pressed play and we started watching the movie.

"I love you" I whispered in his ear.

"Love you too" He said

I hate not telling him about me getting back together in the gang but I have to do this to protect him. Let's just hope he doesn't find out.

_________________________________________

Am sorry it's short.I will try to make the next one longer.

Hope you enjoy but I now you won't because it's fucking terrible.

Also I would like to dedicate this chapter to @LaceUpBieber for always voting and supporting me.

You should go and check out @LaceUpBieber's books because they are amazing and I said so.

President Son (Jerek)

Not a bad this (BoyxBoy)

Taken (Jerek)

Change me (Jerek)

Next to you (BoyxBoy)

My best friends brother (BoyxBoy)

Friends with benefits (BoyxBoy)

The bet (BoyxBoy)

A special kind of love (BoyxBoy)

All these stories are BoyxBoy fanfictions and if you don't like it then fuck off.

Anyway Vote and Comment

Follow me on twitter
@Ria_bieber1247