Chapter 28

I am going to skip to their relationship to one year and 11 months later. I am only doing this because I have more ideas in their later relationship. Hope you enjoy.

___________________________________

Jason's POV

*One year later*

Well, it has been a year since the little incident between Rebecca and Justin. I am now 22 years old and Jay is 21 years old. Me and Jay have been together for nearly 2 years. Through the year mine and Jay's relationship has been amazing. I mean we argue but what couple dosen't argue right. Jay has made a new album called journal. It is amazing if I do say so myself. Also through the year Jazmyn is 17 and Rebecca is not a wanted criminal anymore. The police caught her however she only had to go in jail for a couple of months. Josh and Rebecca are still together but are married with a baby on the way. Rebecca and Jay made up but she still calls him popstar. Also I have met Josh and I think that he is a great guy.

Right now I am just sitting watching TV as Jay had a meeting to attend so I am all alone.

*Ding dong*

I got up from the sofa and went to open the door. Their stood Rebecca.

"Hey Becks" I said gesturng for her to come in.

"Hey Jason" she said.

"So, what brings you here today"? I aksed her.

"Well, I was shopping and I really need to pee so your house was closer so could I use the bathroom"? she asked.

"sure" I said.

She then left to the go to the bathroom. I then entered the dining room and sat down to watch tv when the front door opened.

"Hey babe, am home" Jay said.

"Am in the dining room" I said.

He then entered the dining room.

"How was your meeting babe"? I asked him.

"It was good". he said and sat on my lap.

He smiled, a small trickle of laughter leaving his lips as he slowly bent toward me, his lips grazing mine ever so softly. It was almost as if he was testing my boundry line. My hand instinctivly met the side of his cheek, slowly urging his lips harder against mine. It was as if every ounce of me wanted his lips on mine, to feel his hands as they traced the contour of my body. I pulled away ever so slighlty to breathe, trying not to show just how vulnerable I seemed to be. My gaze moved from his eyes to his lips and once more his soft lips were against mine, one hand slowly but surely tangling into my hair. Each intake of breath was another reminder of what was really happening, his cologne, the way his hands intangled in my hair, pressing my lips against his with a more urgent pace.

"Not what I was hoping to see" Becky said making us break apart and making Jay blush.

"Hey becky, when did you get here?" Jay asked her.

"Hey popstar and about 5 minutes ago" she said.

"Cool, so how is your hubby"? Jay asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"he's fine, any chance you go any strawberries? she asked.

"Yh" I said and she walked into the kitchen.

"Well, that was embarrassing" Jay said making me chuckle.

"Aww is my baby blushing?" I asked him and kissed his cheek.

"No" he said hiding his face in my neck.

"So, guess what is on friday"? I asked him smiling.

"Our 2 year anniversiry" he said.

"Yh, can you believe it has already been 2 years" I said.

"I know. Best 2 years of my life" he said and gave me a kiss.

Becky then walked into the room and Jay walked out to go to the bathroom.

"So, what are you guys doing for your 2 year anniversiry"? she asked.

" Well, I want to propose to him" I said to her.

"OMG, REALLY? she said screaming.

"would you stop screaming, Justin could hear you" I scolwed at her.

"sorry" she said.

"anyway I asked Pattie and everyone and they said I could so I was wondering if you would come and pick out the ring with me"? I asked her.

"I would love to" she said.

"Great. Be here at 12pm sharp tomorrow" I said and she nodded continued to eat her strawberries.

Jay then walked into the room.

"What was all the screaming about. Am sure fucking Canada could hear you as well"? Jay said laughing.

"No swearing" I scowled at him.

"Sorry" he said and gave me the puppy dog eyes.

"it's ok" I said and kissed his cheek.

"So, why was Becky screaming"? he asked.

"ermmm, she saw a spider, but it's gone now" I said lying.

"oh" he said not convinced but left it anyway.

"Guys, do you mind if I stay over. Josh is working late and I don't want to be home alone especially cause am pregnant"? she asked.

"No, we don't mind and you are always welcome" I said.

"Thanks, well it's getting late so am going off to bed" she said and stood up.

"Ok, goodnight" I said and kissed her forehead"

"Night" Jay said.

"Night guys" she said and left to go upstairs.

"Wanna go to bed to? you must be tired" I said to Jay.

"Yh, I am. Let's go" he said.

We then got up and headed upstairs to our room. I then got changed into my pjs, brushed my teeth and got into bed. After a bit Jay got into bed. He laid his head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around his torso protectively.

"Night babe, I love you" I said.

"Night Jase, love you too" he said.

I then kissed his forehead and drifted off to sleep.

__________________________________

Hey guys. Sorry that I have not been updating. My stupid college teacher is fucking pissing me off so I had to do some work for her. I just want to thank all of you for reading this book and for helping me reach 4K. It really means a lot to me.

I also would like to dedicate this chapter to TiaJalen because she has supported me since I first started writing this book. Thank you so much and please go and check out her amazing Justin Bieber fanfictions.

I love you guys so much and if you have any questions tweet me or inbox me 😄.

Vote and comment.

Follow me on twitter
@Ria_bieber1247