Chapter 30

Justin's POV

"Y-es, I will marry you "I said

"Really" he asked

"Yes" I said.

He then got up and picked me up and span me around. He then kisses me and everyone in the restaurant cheered. He then took my hand and placed the ring on my finger.

"OMG, I can't believe we are getting married" Jason said.

"Neither can I" I said smiling.

We then left the restaurant and headed home.

*Home*

When me and Jase entered the house we were greeted by Josh and Becky.

"He said yes" Jase screamed at Josh and Becky.

"OMG, you guys are getting married" Becky said jumping up and down.

"Becky, calm down. Your pregnant remember" Josh said to her.

"Sorry" she said pouting.

"It's ok babe" he said and kissed her forehead

"Congratualtion guys" Josh said and giving us a man hug.

"Thanks" we said.

"Anyway, we should be heading home. We will come tomorrow" Becky said putting her jacket on.

"Ok, see you tomorrow. Bye." We said.

"Bye" she said and gave us a hug.

She then left the house with Josh.

"Let's go bed, am tired" I said.

"Ok" Jase said.

We then headed upstairs to our room. I went to the bathroom and got changed into my pj's. I then brushed my teeth and headed out the bathroom and got into bed. A few minutes later Jase joined me and I cuddled up to him.

"Night fiance, I love you" Jase said and kissed my forehead.

"Night babe and love you too" I said.

'This will definitely be a night to remember' I thought and drifted off to sleep.

____________________________________________________

Sorry that the chapter it short. I will try and update as much as I can know because I have finally finished college. YAY, NO MORE BITCHY TEACHERS. Am so happy that I am on my summer holidays. Anyway I love you guys and please vote.

I also would like to dedicate this chapter to @KidrauhlsNinjas because she is my insperation in writing and she is amazing person. You should go and check out her amazing books

Sudden Love (Boyxboy)

Night Walkers (Boyxboy)

Justin Bieber - One Shot

They are all Justin Bieber fanfiction. Anyways I would just like to thank her and I just wanted to say I love you and thank you so much.

Vote and Comment

Follow me on twitter
@Ria_bieber1247