"What? I'm dead ass serious, lets go. Take me to this douches house!" She said putting her shoes on.

"Alright fine, let me change." I said getting up.

This ought to be good..

I put on a simple pair of black and gray sweatpants with a white t-shirt and some black and white nikes.

I drove Rachel to Michael's house and the whole ride there she was explaining her master plan to chop em' off.

We got out the car and she rang the door bell.

A completely nude Rebecca opened the door and smiled at us.

"Oh hi guys! Nice to see you again." She said.

Rachel was at a loss of words, just starting at a naked Rebecca.

What the hell was she doing here in the first place?! NAKED!

To hold a tear back I spoke up,

"Is Michael here?" I asked hoping she would say no.

"Yea, come in"

Shit. Rachel will actually chop off his penis if she finds out they slept together. I don't know if I can handle what's to come.

"You know that your naked right?" Rachel said.

"Yea, I'm very comfortable with my body." Rebecca said bending down. Ugh, I saw her lady business.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I stayed the night" She said.

I got up walking towards Michael's room and closed the door behind me. He was in the shower.

I knocked on the door.

"Yea?" He yelled.

I opened the door.

I turned around facing the door.

He peeked his head out of the shower and gasped."Natasha? What are you doing here?" He said. Infuriated I turned around and angrily walked towards him.

"What the hell is Rebecca doing here?! And why is she naked?!" I yelled.

Michael covered himself with the shower curtain as he began to speak,

"Rebecca is still here?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Naked?" He asked again.

"Yes Michael! What the hell is going on?"

"Carlos was here last night, and he invited Rebecca and they fuc-"

"Ehhh"

"I went to the gym and when I got back this morning Carlos was gone, so I told Rebecca to get dressed and go. Then I came into the shower." He explained.

"What about the kiss?" I said crossing my arms.

"My parents, they said that we couldn't leave until I kissed her and I wanted to leave so you didn't have to continue to watch her flirt and stuff."

He dropped the shower curtain.

I kept my eyes on his eyes.

"I'm sorry" He said standing naked in front of me.

He smiled as I stared into his eyes.

"You can look" He smiled.

How is this amusing to him? I mean, I've seen a penis before, but it's Michael. My love.