Chapter 33

Ashton....Natasha's brother. So what do you guys think about her moms decision to move away for her other family?

It did take me a few days .. but that's okay since I've been so consistent.

Enough of my nonsense, just VOTE & COMMENT please!

Hope you enjoy da chaptah!

Xoxo

-N :)

--------------------------

Chapter 33:

A few days passed by since I found out about my brother Ashton. I wasn't mad at the fact that I had a secret brother, I was mad that my parents kept him from me. All of my life I've always wanted a little brother, to be someone's 'big sister', to have arguments with a younger sibling, and to have those 'you're the best' moments. I wish I would've known earlier. But I know now and it's time for me to start acting like a big sister and talk to my brother, a stranger.

"Time to go" Rachel said at my bathroom door. I took one last glance at myself in the mirror and followed Rachel out of my room.

"Bye Dad" I yelled across the hall.

My dad came quickly out of his room to hug me. "I love you too baby girl, have a good day at school girls."

We stopped for coffee on the way to school because we were already late, a few more minutes wouldn't hurt; especially for some delicious coffee.

"I'll see you at lunch" Rachel said walking in the opposite direction.

I roamed the quiet, vacant halls of my high school taking in every sight. The dirty walls, scratched up lockers, an unfinished paint job by the library, the spacious courtyard, the long stairs. The dried up gum on the cement, and my precious locker that I've had all four years.

In two weeks I won't be a student here.

I checked the time on my phone and noticed that there was only five minutes left of first period which was going on now, so I might as well wait til the bell rings.

-

Michael doesn't know about Ashton, I haven't found the right time to bring it up to him. Yes, Mr.Allon- Michael is my boyfriend and I do indeed trust him, I'm

just getting used to this whole brother thing myself.

*Class dismissal Bell*

I grabbed my English notebook and went to class.

"Good Morning Class!" a very preppy substitute teacher called out.

It's her..

"Your teacher has called out sick and I will be filling in for her for the rest of the week!" She squealed.

"My name is Ms.Summers."

Ugh, Ms.Summers. She was at the beach when the girls, Michael and I went. And she was flirting with my man, uh no. I already didn't like her just for that, but now I have to be stuck with a preppy Barbie doll rich bitch all week.

"Since I'll be with you guys for a whole week I thought we could do a little introductory activity? And then I have some important announcements and handouts for the seniors." She blabbed.

Substitutes aren't supposed to care this much..

"So I'll go around the class and stop at each desk. When I stop at your desk, you tell me your name and a fun fact, and I'll say something about myself as well."