|Only Fools Fall For You|

Start from the beginning

The blonde's smirk increased when he hugged Jungkook, trying to act as innocent as he could. Before hugging him he took his phone out of his pocket, so he could send few messages to Hoseok and make one short call behind the other's back.
"What are you saying? I'm here with Hoseok-hyung, we were just walking around when I saw you. He went to the bathroom, by the way."

It was so fucking obvious now though.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" He asked and pushed the other away just slightly, not enough to break the hug but enough to look into his eyes.

"Me? I'm just hugging you... and... I wanted to talk to you about something." Jimin muttered, placing his hands on Jungkook's shoulders. He was embarassed, it was obvious, but he didn't want to stop now.

Jungkook was even more confused but at the same time sure that something was going to happen. But he didn't know if it was good or bad. "...hyung?" He lastly asked, before Jimin shushed him with a thumb caressing his lips.

"Jungkook I... I love you." He announced, before placing his lips on the other's.

In the mean time, Hoseok entered the public bathrooms, with a small smile on his lips. It was a fake one, but he hoped Taehyung wouldn't notice.

This one was about to get out when he bumped into his best friend. He smiled widely and hugged the other.
"Hobi! Oh my God, why are you here? It's been a while." He exclaimed.

Hoseok smiled and hugged him back. "Hi TaeTae~ I'm here just because I wanted to... umh, you know, chill by myself so yeah... oh, why are you here though? Don't you work on Saturdays too?" He asked, keeping him in place.

Taehyung noticed something weird with his behavior, but ignored it.
"Today I'm free, I'm here with Jeon Jungkook, my patient. He told me he was one of your students once."

Hoseok grinned and forgot, for a moment, about his role into Jimin's plan. "That's true, ah, he was one of the best I've ever had, together with Jiminie. Anyway-" His phone rang in his pocket and he immediately took it. Jimin was calling and then hang up, which meant it was the signal. He took a long breathe and looked at Taehyung again, who seemed confused by the situation.
"Don't worry, it was nobody. Anyway, let's go to talk out of here, you know, a public bathroom isn't the best." He stated and both laughed, awkwardly.

Something was going on, Tae could feel it.

They walked out of there and, guided by Tae, went towards the not too far away place Jungkook was waiting for the doctor. But once they got close there, they stopped talking and Taehyung's smile vanished.

Jimin was kissing Jungkook in front of his eyes.

He clenched his fists and gnawed on his lower lip. Jungkook told him they didn't have any relationship that went over the simple friendship. Did he lie to him?

When Jimin ended the kiss, Jungkook didn't know what to say. He stared down at his best friend, his cheeks slightly pink "J-Jimin why-"
He saw Taehyung. He saw him standing few feet away from them, with the most serious face he has ever seen before on him.
He felt dizzy, he didn't know what to do, if not try to explain.
"Taehyung this is... this is not how it seems-"

"Jungkook, if you and Jimin were dating, you could simply tell me." He said, his voice sounded like he was about to give up. On what?

Jungkook shaked his head and walked over Taehyung, but Jimin pulled him from the hem of his shirt. "Jungkook what are you doing? I said I love you, I..." He thought Jungkook would accept his feelings, but he seemed to be upset.

He fucked up.

The youngest stared down at his feet, clenching his fists.

Hoseok, who was next to him, went opposite Taehyung.
"Tae, it's not Jungkook's fault! Jimin, he had this plan-"

"You knew it... You knew Jimin was going to do something, but didn't stop him! This is why you were in the bathroom, you had to keep me occupied until I had to see this... I'm leaving." He announced, before walking past them, heading to the exit.

Jungkook tried to follow him, but Hoseok placed a hand on his shoulder, with a bitter look.
"No Jungkook. He needs to stay alone. Let's go home."

In the end, the black haired boy had to listen to him. The three of them left, Hoseok driving them to Jimin and Jungkook's flat.

Nobody spoke during the journey home.