Bertholdt x Reader: The Spring Pt.1

(IT'S SUMMER!! And you know what THAT means!! CONSTANT UPDATES!!! Sorry. The reason the haven't been constant is a good one. After my promotion, I was taken out to the barn where I ride, and the horse I've been riding[I didn't own her, I just rode her] was there with a big red bow around her neck. My mom told me she was mine and I've needed a day or two to believe it. Anyway, here's a Bertholdt x reader. This is an AOT timeline story. Enjoy!)

____________________________________________

You closed your eyes as warm water rose up around you. The hot spring water heated every part of your body and soothed you. You always came to the spring after a long day of training or when you weren't feeling good or just to relax.

You had kept the spring a secret. You thought if one person knew, everyone would know, and everyone would want some spring time. Plus, that's where you would bathe. Naked. Without clothes. This is why you thought it'd be a good idea to keep a lid on your hot spring.

You sighed. There wasn't relaxation like this in a Titan-filled world very often. You were dozing off when a loud crunching noise made you jump. You snapped back to reality an looked around for the source of the sound. A very tall person was coming towards you. You shrunk into the water so only your eyes peeped out, trying to cover every inch of your body in the steamy water.

The crunching of plants under feet only became louder and louder until the tall, shy boy Bertholdt came into the clearing around the spring. It was about two minutes of just staring at each other until you finally said something.

"Umm... Hi." Bertholdt just stared, a blush slowly beginning to rise around his face.

"Do you come here a lot? I thought I was the only person who came to these springs..." You said, still trying to get a reaction out of him.

"Umm... I come here... a lot..." He scratched the back of his neck and continued to just stare at you. He wasn't even looking you in the eye. He was looking...

"____... Is that... your pile of clothes?" He asked, clearly embarrassed he had to.

"Umm... yes?" You replied, embarrassed Bertholdt was here in the first place.

"You're not wearing any clothes." Bertholdt said, as though he was trying to get you to freak out.

"I'm... gonna get my clothes back on... now..." You said, wishing Bertholdt would stop talking about clothes altogether. He nodded and waited. It was another minute of staring at each other.

"Ahem! Could you turn around?" You said, a little annoyed he hadn't gotten the message.

"Oh! Sorry..." He turned and you quickly got out of the water. You swiped your clothes, ran behind a tree and hung your towel over a branch to make a makeshift changing room.

"You can turn around now, Bertholdt." You softly called to him. He turned around and broke out into a blush.

"Wh-wha-y-you're still not wearing a-any clothes?!" He shouted, not being able to tear his eyes away from you.

"No, really?" You rolled your eyes. "I hung my towel up. Can you see anything?" He shook his head, but his blush remained.

"Okay. I'm gonna change now." You began to put on an undershirt when you paused.

"Hey... I didn't exactly get to finish my bath. Can I join you if I put some clothes on?" You asked.

"Umm... sure..." You sighed and finished putting on your undershirt. You had put on a pair of shorts from home when you glanced up at Bertholdt and almost got a nosebleed.

Bertholdt had slowly began to take off his clothes. He slowly removed his jacket and was working on his shirt. Now it was your turn to blush.

"Wh-what're you doing?!" You yelled, shocked at what you saw. Bertholdt had to be the most muscular, lean, good-looking guy you had ever seen with his shirt off. You hadn't seen very many, but the list included Reiner and Mikasa(Ohhhhh I went there). He even had a nice tan going for him.

"I'm gonna wear pants..." He said, looking to the side. All you could do was shake your head and try to pry your eyes away from a really good looking Bertholdt.

You had always had a thing for Bertholdt. He held a sensitive place in your heart. But he hardly knew your name. It hurt, to know he wouldn't ever like you the way you liked him. You sighed and came out from behind the towel. He stared. You rolled your eyes. He always had to stare. You lowered yourself into the spring and sat there, eyes closed, trying to pretend Bertholdt wasn't there. It was working. Until there was a grunt, a splash, and a pain in your chest. You opened your eyes to see something you wished you didn't.

Bertholdt had clearly tripped, fallen into the water, and fallen face first into your breasts.

(HAHAHA!! YOU HAVE TO WAIT!! There's gonna be a part two another day. I'm gonna put something in between it. Ooh, big news. NOW TAKING REQUESTS!!! I totally want to hear your ideas and I myself am running out so please, please send me requests! I'm planning to make this whole book-thingy pretty long. So please!! Request!! More update this week.)