Her makeup isn't even that cute, i do my barbies makeup better. Mine is cute and simple and hers is ghostly.

He grabbed my arm again, flinging me onto my bed, making me cry. "mommy, mommy." i cried, trying to run out of my room.

"Mommy, Mommy." he took of his belt, mocking me. "she's not coming to save you, i'm your daddy." he laughed

"you not my daddy. i want my daddy." i screamed, when he hit me with the belt in my face.

when i'm at mommy's house, i try not to cry because daddy always tells me to be strong, but it hurts.

He repeatedly hit me, until he got tired. i was laid out on the floor sobbing for my daddy, but he wasn't here. i want to go home.

when i got off the floor, my legs were tingly and my back was stinging. i walked out of my room and ran towards the front door. nobody was in sight, so i opened the door and left.

Daddy's house was big and we didn't have a lot of neighbors but at mommy's house, everything was packed close together.

I don't know how long i was walking, but i knew i was no where near daddy's house. i was tired and hungry, while i was walking i saw a diner, so i walked inside.

An old lady walked towards me, bending down. "whatchu doing here this late? where's your mommy or daddy?" she questioned.

"i left mommy's, she's too mean. are you gonna try and take me?" i asked, grabbing her hand and walking towards a booth to sit. my feet were killing me.

the older lady laughed, "no i'm not, do you wanna call somebody. you look like your hungry." she smiled.

"good, because daddy would be so sad if you took me away and i don't like daddy being sad. i can call my icey and ask her to come, i know her number by heart. it's 908******." she grabbed her phone, dialing the number.

"do you have chicken tenders and french fries." she nodded. "can i please have some, my mommy tried to make me eat some rolling oats." just thinking about it made my face scrunch up in disgust.

"you remind me of my grand baby, i'll start making you some food right now, pumpkin." she laughed, handing me the phone.

It rung and rung and then she answered, "icey come get me." i cried, wanting to be home. But i wanted to eat my chicken tenders first.

"Raegan??? is that you." she sounded like she was panicking

"yes, i don't want to stay with my mommy anymore. i want to be with you, heaven and daddy." i heard her talking to my daddy in the background.

"Raegan, where are you?" he sounded angry.

"i'm at a diner, i had to leave mommy's house. Don hit me hard daddy and i was crying. i kept calling for mommy but she never came to help me." i pouted, wiping my eyes with my shirt.

"AYO WHAT THE FUCK." he yelled, causing me to start crying again.

Icess POV

"calm down, you're probably scaring her." i rubbed kerauns back as we raced to the elevator to get to his car. I've never seen him this mad before, he just kept huffing and puffing. i grabbed the phone and started talking to the owner of the diner. She gave us directions and told us that she would watch Raegan for us until we got there.

I was just glad that she was safe and that she met someone nice and not someone who would try to hurt her.

"icey, are you on the way." raegan asked.

"yes, baby. we're in the car right now and we're on our way. you know you scared daddy right." i rubbed his arm gently, calming his tense state.

"i know, but daddy said to never let anybody hit me and i couldn't stop him. Is daddy mad at me?" she questioned, she loves her dad so much and she's only worried about making him happy.

"no, he's not mad at you. he's mad at your mommy and her boyfriend, he just wants you to be safe." i told her, looking at our surroundings.

The rest of the ride was tense, but once we got to the diner, we hopped out of the car and ran towards Raegan. She had a big welp on her face and bruises on her arms, i felt so disgusted. How could a mother let somebody do this to their child?

"ima fucking kill her." he mumbled to himself, but i heard him. He carried a sleeping Raegan to the car and strapped her in, closing the door. "you see that shit." he yelled, i could see his eyes watering. "my fucking baby, icess."

He balled up his fists, punching the mailbox beside the car. He grabbed his phone, most likely calling her mother.

"where Raegan at?" he put the phone on speaker, pacing back and forth

"she in her room sleeping." 

"no the fuck she not, she with me, i just picked her up from a damn diner. Ayo, why you let that weak ass nigga put his fucking hands on my daughter." We could hear her calling for Raegan, probably thinking that he was lying

"listen, that lil girl is disrespectful and she needed to learn a less..." he cut her off.

"nah, fuck that she need to learn a lesson shit. He not her fucking father, he should never be able to even touch a fucking hair on her head. are you fucking crazy?"

"i see, you think your better than Don but your not. Raegan needs a real man in her life to discipline her, not someone whose gonna baby her." she spoke so nonchalant, like everything he did was okay.

"she sound fuckin stupid." i said to myself but i guess she heard me.

"who the hell is that? you got bitches around our daughter keraun. who she calling stupid." she was getting more heated about me calling her stupid than her man hitting her own  child.

"one: i'm not a bitch. two: i'm talking to the women who calls herself a mother , but let's a grown ass man put his hands on her daughter." i spoke up, getting tired of wasting my breath on someone so ignorant.

"Don is the only real man that my daughter knows. He loves her and if she starts getting disrespectful, he's gonna beat her. End of story." she said, trying to justify her actions

"get the fuck out my face, you bald headed ass bitch, pea cock build ass bitch. you more focused on that fucking german shepherd on your head than your daughter. Don't worry about Raegan no more." he hung the phone up, throwing it against the diner wall.

I grabbed his arm, preventing him from hitting the mailbox again. I pulled him into a hug, letting him cry on my shoulder as he let me do not too long ago. "she's safe now, keraun." i whispered in his ear, rubbed his back in circles.

With his arms around my waist, he pulled me closer to him. He  started to place kisses on my neck, causing me to bite my lip. He started sucking on my spot, causing that familiar heartbeat to begin. He pulled my head back, latching his plump lips on mine. I invaded his mouth with my tongue, exploring my new heaven. He cupped my ass, leaning his forehead against mine.

"oouuu icey and daddy." we turned our heads, Raegan had opened the car door and was making kissy faces, causing us to laugh. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G."