Chapter 22

Wolf star woke up it had been 5 moons since tiger heart had died he sighed laying down on the great ledge he yawned and watched as his clan started to come out of their dens and his new deputy started to assign patrols. He watched the mentors take the apprentices out to train everything around him had become more slow since Tiger heart died. He yawned as he laid on the high ledge letting the sun warm his pelt and saw red stripe his new deputy come towards with a cold and dropped it in front of him "here you go wolf star you need to eat" Red star encouraged him "fine" wolf star said and started to eat the vole "you know swan kit,White kit,Night kit,Angel kit and Moon kit are ready to be made apprentices" Red stripe informed him "really wow they grew fast" Wolf star "I will make them apprentices once the patrol's get back" He said "ok" Red stripe said and went to talk with some warriors. After the patrols had gotten back and gave Wolf star the news and tan hunting patrols put their prey on the fresh-kill pile Wolf star stood "let all cats old enough to run in the mist please gather in the high ledge for a clan meeting"'Wolf star yowled and cats started to stream out of the den and sat in the clearing "Swan kit, Night kit,Angel kit,White kit and moon kit please step forward" He mewed the kits stepped forward "Swan kit do you promise to learn the ways of the warrior code and listen to your mentor at all times" Wolf star asked "I do"'Swan kit said "then until you have received your warrior name you shall be known as swan paw you mentor will be Red stripe" Wolf star said and saw red stripe step forward and touch noses with her apprentice and went and sat down with her apprentice "Night kit do you promise to learn the ways of the warrior code and listen to your mentor at all times?" Wolf star asked "I do" Night kit mewed "then until you have received your warrior name you will be known as Night paw your mentor will be Wolf Heart" Wolf star mewed and Wolf Heart came up and touched his nose with Night paw and they went and sat back down "Angel kit do you promise to learn the ways of the warrior code and listen to your mentor?" Wolf star asked "I do" Angel kit mewed "then until you have received your warrior name you will be known as Angel paw your mentor will be White claw" Wolf star said and White claw stepped forward and touched noses with Angel paw and they went and sat down. After that ceremony Wolf star laid on the high ledge yawning he saw the new apprentices and their mentors leave camp. He sighed as he looked around and then saw ash flower warming her pelt. Once it was Night Wolf star watched as cats started to depart and head into their den for the night once camp was silent he stood and sat washed his pelt and after he leaped down the high ledge and went into his den and laid in his nest and fell asleep.

(Sorry for the Long Wait and sorry that this chapter was so short I will do better next time)