Chapter 18

Wolf star and tiger heart were almost at the moonstone and they were almost there once wolf star and tiger heart got there they entered into the tunnel of the moonstone wolf star laid down and touched his nose to the moon stone. Wolf star found himself in a battle felid seeing his clan being led into battle and he saw a big cat with long front fangs sticking out of his mouth  and wolf star could only make out the giant fangs.

Wolf star woke up with a jolt and looked at tiger heart and mewed "let's go" wolf star mewed tiger heart nodded and stood up and stretched and wolf star and tiger heart went outside wolf star and tiger heart were going through rogue territory then snow pelt and blizzard claw jumped out of the bushes "what do you want father?!?" Blizzard claw growled "we were only passing through!" Tiger heart yowled "ya passing through our territory!" Snow pelt growled "leave now if you don't want to see scar" snow pelt hissed tiger heart and wolf star looked at each other then bounded away. Once wolf star and tiger heart were safely back to camp they went to the fresh-kill pile and wolf star shared tounges with the elders and tiger heart shared tounges with cinder heart. Wolf star watched tiger heart and cinder heart and he knew that tiger heart and cinder heart were mates. Tiger heart started organizing the hunting patrols and border patrols "dawn frost,flame pelt,red stripe,badger fang and mist heart on hunting patrol mist heart will lead the patrol" tiger heart mewed Mist heart nodded and gathered her patrol and left camp "shadow fur,blue stream,fox tail,wolf heart,white claw and cedar claw  on border patrol I will come blue stream will lead the patrol" tiger heart finished blue stream nodded and left camp wolf star laid in the hot sun it was getting really hot so prey would be hiding in there dens but hunting at night would bring foxs and badgers and some kittypets are out at night. The hunting patrol came back and wolf star saw mist heart had a thrust  and badger  fang had a squirrel,flame pelt had a bird and  red strip had another squirrel and dawn frost had a mouse. The cats dropped their prey on the fresh-kill pile "it's probably not so hot after all if the hunting patrol just came back with prey" wolf star thought.

Wolf star lead the patrol through the forest toward the gathering his clan was third to arrive at the gathering once the clan was there wolf star jumped up onto the great ledge wolf star greeted the leaders cinder heart and tiger heart were talking with dapple clan warrior and Heather paw,smoke paw and leaf paw were talking with moon clan apprentices and finch flower talked with the new moon clan medicine cat moon heart along with the new night clan medicine cat spider fur wolf star yowled and the cats stopped talking and looked up at the leaders "the gathering shall begin go about dapple star you go first" wolf star purred dapple star nodded and stepped forward "I am proud of my clan for fighting a badger all by them selves before I could even make it but rats are attacking camp this the first time they attacked and my clan is fixing the damage the rats done to our camp and prey is running well" dapple star reported "yellow star shall go now" dapple star mewed yellow star nodded and stepped forward and dapple star stepped back and sat down "moon clans deputy has caught green-cough so stone claw is deputy till moon scar is better and prey is running well tiger star" yellow star mowed tiger star nodded and stood up and stepped forward and yellow star stepped back and sat down "I have a deal for all clans!" Tiger star yowled " we should be joint leaders!" Tiger star mewed wolf star and dapple star looked at tiger star confused "we should all rule the forest and our clan will be shadow clan" tiger star Meowed "that's enough my clan will think about it" wolf star meowed and jumped off the great ledge and left "my clan will think about it to for now let star light light all our paths" she mewed and jumped off the great ledge and lead her clan to camp tiger star hissed and jumped off the great ledge and lead his clan yellow star did the same.