Hey, "Zed".

Hey, "Zed". It's me. The girl who liked you since 8th grade and until now. The girl who sneak glances at you everytime. The girl who think you have the same laugh as hers. The girl who supports you. The girl who finds you cute when no one does. The girl who you still think is your bestfriend. The girl you laughed with while doing stupid films at school. The girl who wanted to make you feel her love. The girl who confessed to you one night.

 The girl who waited. The girl who was dumb enough to keep liking you even though there were others who tried to make her happy. The girl who turned into a jerk & hurt other people who were just trying their best for her to stay.

The girl was and is still blind. The girl who lost you once, before. The girl who was then, too late. The girl you started to deny. The girl who'm you made feel rejected. The girl you didn't talk to after that confession. 

That girl. I'm that girl, "Zed". She is me. I am her, the one who said "It's okay" when it wasn't because she, I, knew from the start. That she wouldn't get what she wanted. She expected it. Yet she still feels that burning feeling in her chest everytime she enters the door, the class door. 

Well, she deserved it. She was at fault. It was the most wonderful yet the most excruciating. It was fun while it lasted. It was very fun, but now, it's over for her. 

Farewell, "Zed", I love you. 

I miss you.