Finishing Up

Jasmine's POV

The whole last week was extremely fun. Every time the manager came by, Anthony would pull me into a quick hug and kiss me on the cheek. She would fast-walk away and slam a door and it would always cause us to giggle. Soon, the last show came. It hit me hard how much I was going to miss everything. Before the performance, I went out into the street outside in my Peggy costume. The show was about to start but I kept thinking, "this is the last time I'll ever say 'Me, I loved him'" and I got really emotional. Anthony came out to see me, teary-eyed. He had a tear in his eye too. "Look, I know it's our last show but how about we just go out there and smash it?" Anthony said as he held his arms out for a hug. "Ok. Let's go" I said and ran inside with him, but not before taking a picture and posting it to my Instagram.

The show went really well. At the end, Anthony and I got shoved forward by Thayne, Who was the only other original cast member still there, to take a bow together. We held hands at the front of the stage and bowed. I started crying and I could see tears prick the corner of Anthony's eyes aswell. The crowd stood up and screamed to cheer for us. I couldn't BELIVE after all the memories and friendships I've made here, it was all going to be over. How could I come to terms with this? What will we spend our time doing from now on? These questions flood my head as I walk off stage. My hands began to shake and I start crying. I didn't know if was happy or sad. Probably a mixture of both. Everyone around us got upset and started to hug us.

We stayed there for about 15 minutes while everyone congratulated and consoled us. I walked back to my dressing room and flopped down on the armchair. I slouched down in it and just took in everything around me. "So this is it huh?" I said to the emptiness of my room. Everyone else was still on stage but I wanted some quiet time in my dressing room alone. "I can't believe that after all the relationships built and all the fall outs, make ups and make outs that it's all over", I said and looked silently into the mirror. The tears had ruined my makeup so I wiped it off.

Once I had gotten changed, for the final time, out of my dress, I went to meet up with Anthony in his dressing room. He was still putting his boxers on when I walked in but i didn't care. Nothing I hadn't seen before. "Are you almost ready?" I asked as he put his pants on. "Ready as I'll ever be". "I can't believe it's been over a year. Where does the time go?" I said. "I don't know babe.... but hey, think about this: in just a few months, we'll be parents!" Anthony smiled as he slid his shirt and jacket on. I smiled and chuckled to myself. "And here I was thinking we'd never be parents" I said and Anthony picked up his bag from the floor. "I think it's a sign that we need to appreciate this opportunity and not waste it" Anthony said as we walked down the corridor together. "We went into this as strangers and we're coming out as parents" I said and we walked, hand in hand out the building

605 Words

Shortest chapter ever I think. I've been writing a lot of chapter recently apologies but the other author is being lazy

- CSJ