Chapter 4- 3 people who couldn't sleep

I've been fooling around too much. Lets proceed to da main plot shall we?
Warning- offensive and vulgar words*
-------

"How dare you say such offensive words to the esteemed Sire?" The forgotten boy suddenly inserted in, trying to impress the Principal.

Wut?

"If you claimed that the esteemed Sire have whatever disorder you said, please provide proof. Or else, this will be claimed as personal attack towards him." Issac shot his mouth off trying to help the Principal. He tried to act as mighty as possible.

Sora looked at Issac in amusement. Let's play with him for a while, shall we?

"You need proof, yes? Okay. Before I provide you with proof, you must first prove that you are a student of this academy."

Issac narrowed his eyes. What is this person playing?

He took out a card indicating his name. "This card is the proof."

"How are you sure this card is your card? What is your proof?"

"The card is given to all students."

"How are you sure that this card is given to all students? How are you sure my dad is not your dad? How are you sure your dog is not your mom? How are you sure the Principal is the Principal and not your uncle? How are you sure I am not your sister?"

This guy is so fun to tease. Sora lightly laughed and spurted them out like a bullet train.

Issac looked at Sora in tears. I just want to help the Principal, stop making my time hard, please. If you want I can even call you sister.

"Now if you can't provide proof, I can only kick the goat out." Jason went to the Principal and threw him down the balcony. "AHHHHHHH...." The voice trailed away.

Boom.

The Principal suddenly flew up with wings at his back.

Bam! The windows were locked as the Principal stared from the outside. "Dear Dear Dear Nephew. Pleaseeeeeee letttt me in. At least give me back the plate of food." Sora stared in disdain. "At least next time, shave your beard." And then pulled down the curtains. Here, no magic is able to work on the window, so the Principal has no chance of breaking in.

Then, Sora pushed Issac out. "Not a word. Zip it." And left Issac standing outside in shock. Sora..... was the Principal's nephew?

🙌🙏🙌🙏🙌🙏🙌

Sora yawned and stretched. "Good nighty." Then, she crawled to the bed and curled into a ball. She didn't worry if Jason tried to do anything indecent to her, because of one fact. She knew that Jason, was gay. Then, Sora shut out.

Jason looked at Sora dearingly. He sat at the side of her bed and admired her. "Hey.... you know, I'm a guy too right?" His whole face suddenly turned red as a thought flashed through his mind. He then skimpered to his bed and laid down.

That night, 3 people could not fall asleep. Namely, Issac with his new discovery, the Principal without his chocolate pancake and the flustered Jason.

This is when the most beautiful misunderstandings are formed.

-----
*- Well. There is not vulgarities here. HAHAHA.

So is Jason gay or not?🤔🤔🤔🤔 Nobody knows I guess. Except for me that is. HAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAH. I'm supposed to do Literature Homework on romance poems but I am doing the opposite. My mind couldn't squeeze out anything. Except for the scene above that is. Hohoho. This ends the starting arc. The next chapter should be more boring (?) but it is more on the main plot. HAHAHA.

Bai~ Youknowwho