Chapter 2

"Good evenings, Mr Parker. I told you to address me as Juliet." Ms Bich said. Juliet? Sora lifted one of her eyebrows.

"I prefer not." The cold boy in the room politely rejected. GOOD JOB RORO!!!!SHOW THAT DOG!!!

Ms Bich clapped her hands with joy. "Oh my, how respectful you are!" To old people, that is:)

(BTW, Sora's thoughts are italic and I am bold.)

The boy just nodded his head and looked at Sora,as if to ask who she was. Ms Bich glanced at the girl behind her before realising that she was there. She scrunched her brows and softly warned me. "You cripple should be glad and honored to be breathing the same air as Mr Parker and I. "

Sora looked at her speechless. It's: Mr Parker and me. Not I. Right?

Anyways, she just nodded her head and proceeded to the room. I wonder what Ms BITCH will react if she knows Roro is gay? Sora thoughtfully wondered for a few seconds.

"Now, well, good luck, Mr Parker." Ms Bich closed the door.

The two of them were left in the dorm face to face. Both of them showed a small rare smile. They stared at each other for a few minutes, surrounded by the warm atmosphere. Sora slowly stood up, walking towards the opposite bed, straightening her both hands,urging for the boy to hug her. The boy chuckled, and stood up without any hesitation. They embraced each other, enjoying each other's scents.

"Urgh..." Jason sighed. "How are you?" He pushed Sora sightly away to enjoy her face. "How's yours, Romeo?" He gently flicked her forehead. "I told you before, I'm not interested in anyone." Sora nodded her head while shrugging. "I guess so."

"You wanna grow a beard? There's a few hair here." Sora pointed at his chin. He looked at Sora nodding before nodding. Why do all men like beards?

"What do you think?"

"Its....... Man-ly."

"Ohhhh...."

"But Roro look better without it. No offense." She raised her hands.

Jason darkened his face before swiftly changed back to his motherly face. He nodded in understanding.

--BOOM!--

The wall behind Sora exploded. I think I know who di- "GURL! I WAS FINDING YOU, LIKE, FOREVER!!!" There was the very noble figure of Issac Fornts, angry like a mad bull. Sora stared at him before asking, "Who are you again?" She scratched her head sheepishly. The wall started forming back to its original position.

So the old man make this a place for people to fight. Sora thought as her mind wandered elsewhere. Issac, already feeling very frustrated, saw this and exploded with anger. His eyes were pure red as it glowed. He took out his hands and aimed at Sora.

The red fire ball flew towards Sora. Sora just stared at the red ball nonchalently, not moving a single inch. Somebody snapped his fingers and the ball somehow just disappeared. The angry Issac almost wanted to bang his head as the following happened. He randomy shot 12 more balls as all disappeared with a snap.

It was the silent mister Jason. Sora looked back at Jason as she commented with a frown. "You are not up to shape. What happened?"

Issac wanted to cry. Brother, you are slow today, but you caught all my fireballs with a snap. Where is the logic here? How come your defense spells are so strong. It's a chantless one to add on too. Where is the justice????? The figure suddenly disappeared and cold piece of metal came in contact with Issac's pale neck.