Chapter 15 : You like playing games

Jasmine's POV

"Arrg I don't know what to do!" I yelled throwing my pencil down on the table in frustration.

"It’s ok we'll figure it out" Liam tried to assure me.

"Where is that Harry anyway?"

"I don't know I texted him to meet here like an hour ago. Are you sure he knows where you live?" Oh Liam.

"Yeah he should" I shrugged. Harry wasn't that late, just like half an hour. And we hadn't decided to work on our project in advance - Liam and I were chatting and then decided since we both had some spare time we'd work on it. Liam had texted Harry cause I'd acted like I didn't have his number. Anyway he'd said he'd be at my place in a few, but now thirty minutes later he hadn't got here. We had to work at my house since I was grounded, remember.

"Ok let's read the instructions again" Liam suggested.

"You read" I handed him the paper and then we heard the doorbell.

"I'll get it" I sighed and got up to go to the door. I opened it and of course, there was Harry.

"Hi" he had this huge grin on his face, Starbucks in his hand, and his backpack on his back.

"You're late" I mused stepping away from the door to let him in.

"Sorry, I stopped at Starbucks" he was in a really good mood and it was annoying.

"Hey man" Liam greeted him and they shook hands. Liam didn't even ask him why he was late, he just filled him in on whatever we'd done so far, which wasn't much.

"Did we choose a country to do the report on yet?" Harry asked handing the trey of Starbucks to Liam.

"No not yet. Have any suggestions mate?" Liam took the ice coffee and handed me the Frappuccino, which is my favourite by the way. Harry was having a chi tea.

"How about Verona, Italy-"

"No!" I growled.

"Ok then..." Liam looked at Harry and I, sipping on his coffee.

"Los Angeles?" he asked.

"No, Harry"

"Ok fine, what would you choose?" he asked looking me right in the eyes.

"I...I would choose..." I tried to think of somewhere, but I couldn't.

"Paris..." he mumbled. And of course he was right, that was the place I'd choose. I've been there thrice and it's by far my favourite place on earth. I was silent for a while and everyone started looking around awkwardly.

"Ok, Paris it is" Liam said breaking the silence.

"We all good on that?" Harry asked looking at me.

"Yeah" I nodded.

Harry's POV

I knew Paris was her favourite place in the world cause she'd told me, but now that we were looking at her pictures from there, I understood why.

"Oh and this is all of us on the Eiffel Tower, I was so afraid of heights then" she laughed handing me the picture.

"Wow you were really tiny here" Liam laughed referring to the picture in his hand. Jasmine went to see what he was talking about and her face lit up the moment she saw the picture.

"Yeah I was like five, that was the first time we went."

"Aww you look really cute" I smiled as Liam showed it to me. It was snowing and she was all togged op with little snowflakes in her hair.

"Ok guys, enough of looking at me. Let's see if we have any of the scenery. We could've just gone on the internet, but Mr Oliver likes personal touches and he'd probably give uz extra marks just for that.

"Wow this place is beautiful" I said looking at one of the pictures of the town.

"Ever been there, mate?" Liam asked.

"No.” I shook my head.

"You should go with your girlfriend" Jasmine interjected with a straight face.

"Hmm yeah I'd havta get one first"

"Oh did things not work out with Mandy?" she asked her tone icy. Was she actually jealous?

"Oh Mandy and I are just friends" I said casually.

"Ohhh..." she drew it out and I knew she had more to say, but was holding her tongue cause of Liam.

"What's it to you anyway?" I asked just to irritate her.

"Nothing" she rolled her eyes and walked away.

Liam's POV

This was by far the strangest study session ever. Not that we weren't getting any work done, cause we were. Just the fact that every time Harry had an idea Jasmine has something to say. I don't know what the deal is with them, but things really seemed to be heating up. I excused meself to go to the loo and when I got back, literally all hell had broken loose. They were yelling at each other at the same time and there was no making sense of what they were saying. So instead of tryin to get between whatever this was, I took a seat on the sofa and just let them sort it out for themselves.

Harry's POV

We were literally getting into arguments about everything. And I think Liam noticed, because he excused himself to go to the toilet. That was the worst thing he could've done, cause the moment he left Jasmine started screaming at me.

"What the hell Harry?!"

"Whot?"

"What is your problem? Can't you just act normal at least in front of Liam?"

"I was trying-"

"Oh please, from now on just keep your opinions to yourself, or GET OUT!"

Wow she was really angry at me. I hadn't done anything to her, had I?

"Jaz, calm down" I put my hand on her shoulder and she went completely berserk.

"Don't touch me you #&*//*%#%" she called me some stuff I wouldn't want to repeat. I somehow lost my cool at that stage.

"What the hell, you're the one who asked me in the first place!"

"Yeah and I said no strings attached, but apparently you don't know the meaning of that!"

"Oh please, I wanted to walk away from this long ago!"

"Yeah, then why didn't you? Why'd you have to leave when I needed you the most!" she was on the verge of tears now, I could tell. And then Liam walked in. I didn't think it would sit very well if I made his cousin cry, so I tried to calm her down.

"Cause I can't read your mind, sweet heart. How was I supposed to know what you were going through if you never told me?!" well that did not come out like I'd hoped, this was just adding fuel to the fire.

"What was I supposed to tell you huh? You just kinda said bye and walked away" she wasn't yelling anymore and I wanted to hold her so bad, but her cousin was watching. So I stepped away.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered and then went to get my things. There was no way we were gonna get any work done after that.