Chapter 10:There's a pile of my clothes at the end of your bed

Harry's POV

I woke up to some kind of moaning and it took me a while to realize it was coming from the girl in my arms.

"Jaz..." I whispered but she was fast asleep. I could see the gentle rising and falling of her back and could feel her heart beat against my chest. I looked around and realized we were still on the sofa in the lounge. I hoped her parents hadn't decided to make a surprise appearance that would be awkward. She started moaning again and I slid my hand up and down her bare back to try and soothe her. She seemed so vulnerable, with her face buried in my chest and her tiny frame clinging to me. She started moaning again, but this time a lot louder until the moans turned into sobs. I was at odds as to whether I should wake her up or not. I tried shaking her slightly, but it didn't seem to work and she just kept on crying. So I wrapped my arms tightly around her and started rocking her like a baby. The crying subsided and she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Harry?" she asked confused.

"Yeah, you ok?"

She wasn't completely awake and just moaned and closed her eyes again. Within a few seconds the sniffing started again and I could feel her tears falling on my chest. Ok now I didn't know what to do, and I was starting to panic.

"Shhh" I rocked her some more and then I started kissing the top of her head, gently at first but then it got a little more urgent as she didn't stop the crying.

"Jasmine, baby wake up"

She opened her eyes and looked up at me again, tears streaking her beautiful face. She wasn't the girl I had first made this arrangement with anymore. And as she looked into my eyes with a gaze that was almost desperate, a thousand thoughts filled my mind.

"I love you" I whispered wiping away the tears from her eyes. She wrapped her arms around my neck and put her head on my shoulder. And now my mind was completely blank, not a single thought.

Jasmine's POV

My parents were out of town again and I was home alone. So I was hoping he'd spend the day, but he refused. Said he had some other stuff to do. That excuse was pretty lame and I felt quite rejected to be honest. Anyway once Harry left a little after ten, I called Niall and Louis to see if they could hangout. Well, it turned out that Lou had football, but Nialler was available and said he'd come over once he was done with his homework. He arrived just after two and he brought his stack of horror movies with him. Did I mention that I love this guy?

"Ok so what we watchin?" Niall asked plopping himself down on the sofa.

"Uhm I dunno, what ya got?" I settled down next to him with a bowl of popcorn and a bag of crisps.

"Haha cows" Niall laughed referring to my pajamas, jabbing me in the side.

"Oh shut up" I said batting his hands away.

"I bet you don't wear that when Harry's around" he laughed even louder.

"Niaaaalll!" I yelled shoving him so hard he half fell over on the sofa.

"Ok, ok let's watch this one" he said jumping up and going to pop the disc in the DVD player.

"What is it? I didn't see" I said craning my neck to get a peek of it.

"Wait and see" he laughed and I knew something was up. The moment the film started I started groaning with embarrassment and started shuffling around for the remote.

"Niall please" I begged.

"What?"

"Give me the remote"

"Noh it’s just getting good" he said reaching for some popcorn, his eyes glued to the telly.

"Oh gosh this is so embarrassing" I said holding my hand over my face as I saw the little girl in the film stand in front of the microphone and start singing the most off tune version of twinkle twinkle that you've ever heard.

"No its not, you were so cute, still are if you ask me" Niall smiled giving me a squeeze.

"Aww Nialler come here gimme  kiss" I teased leaning in and making kissing noises.

"Ok get off" he laughed pushing me away.

"Let's watch something now" I suggested reaching for the popcorn.

"One sec, this first" he pulled the remote out of his pocket where it had been the whole time, and rewound the film back to my horrid singing. And then as if it couldn't get any worse, he started singing along in a very thick Irish accent. I couldn't help but laugh and we both ended up roaring in laugher until our faces were drenched with tears. We eventually straightened up and sat like civilized human beings on the sofa with paranormal activity 3 on.

"Niall"

"Yeah" he answered reaching for more popcorn his eyes still on the telly.

"I wish I could just swap my parents for you and Lou"

"Oh believe me you wouldn't want to do that. Do ya tink you could put up wid my farts every day?"

"No" I shook my head and we both burst out laughing all over again.