Chapter 33:Spare me what you think

Zayn's POV

"You two do know this isn't High School Musical yeah?" Loueh teased buh Haz and Jasmine were soh like caught op with each other thah they didn't even notice.

"Oh godt! Shoot me" Loueh rolled his eyes and Niall burst out laughing.

"Give uz a break" Jaz shooed him off with her hand before turning back to Haz and planting a kiss on his lips.

"Ewww" the three of us groaned just to annoy the love birds. Honestleh ah was quite happeh for them I mean ah knew how much Harreh loved her and everything. Buh at the same time I was kinda at a loss as to how they'd gotten to this stage within a matter of hours.

"Okay, you guys wanna tell us what's goin on, wasn't da first of April last time I checked" Niall chuckled folding his arms.

"Do we really have to tell them?"Harreh looked at Jaz and she nodded.

"Tell em babe" she smiled sweetleh, something I didn't know she was capable of doing.

*two hours earlier*

Harry's POV

She had that look in her eye that both frightened and excited me at the same time. It was all so unfamiliar and strange, but I got the feeling that it wasn't a bad thing. I mean there was no way that it could get any worse than it had in the past few weeks. We got backstage and it was a little chaotic but I held on to her hand and we made it back to my dressing room which was in quite a state cause we'd left in such a hurry and everything. I shut the door behind us and then finally let go of her hand.

"Jaz, we need to talk..." I started not really knowing where this was going. My mind and my heart we screaming two very different things and I still didn't know which one I was going to listen to.

"Can I go first?" she asked looking up into my eyes and all I could do was nod as war continued to wage inside of me. She took a step towards me and gently placed her hand on my chest setting the skin in that area on fire underneath the cotton shirt. I held onto the wrist of that same hand staring into her eyes, begging her to stop before I gave in to my heart. But I said nothing and let her speak instead and when she eventually did I was glad that the cat had caught my tongue.

"I love you Harry Styles" those were the words she'd chosen to shake my whole existence.

"W-what?" I asked like an idiot. This had to be a dream; she couldn't mean it, not after everything.

"I said that I love you and no I'm not gonna take it back this time, I really mean it Haz"

"Baby..."

"Before you say anything, there's something else that you should know" her eyes turned dark and she glanced away momentarily. No No NO, this can't be happening. This moment had been built up for too long for there to be a 'but'; God knows my heart can't take it.

"What is it?" I asked, fearing the worst, my mind going to places it shouldn't.

"My mom, she's here tonight and I need to tell her my decision. She wants me to move to Paris with her Harry; Paris my favourite place in the world, where I can start over like I've always wanted to. But maybe I don't want to start over anymore? Maybe I want to see whatever we have? Maybe you could be my fresh start? But staying here would mean living with my father and his fiancée Miranda, the same people that tore my mother apart. And I don't know if I can do that Harry" she sniffed and tried to fight off the tears that were threatening to ruin her make up.

"Jasmine..." I gently tucked her hair behind her ear and gave her the best smile I could muster.

"I made a decision" she fiddled with my necklace not really wanting to make eye contact, but I needed her to. I needed to look into her eyes and know just what she was feeling.

"What is it love?" I tilted her chin upwards forcing her to meet my gaze.

" I am...leaving...for Paris...in three weeks, but that's still some time away, time that I wanna spend with you. Let's make this the best weeks of our lives...please, baby?"

Jasmine's POV

'It's not long before you're in too deep'

I didn't want to do it this way, making him feel like I'd already made up my mind and now he had to just go with it. Cause honestly he didn't have to, he could walk away right now and I would totally understand. Yeah it would be devastating if he did, but I would understand after everything I'd put him through. My initial plan was to tell him the predicament I was in before telling him how I felt, but looking into those emerald jewels, everything gets so mixed up and I just had to tell him how I felt. And here I was looking all selfish now because I expected him to understand everything I didn't. My mind wasn't by any means made up and that's why I was giving him three weeks, to change my mind; if he'd have me that is. He just stood there staring at me for a while before he cleared his throat and took a step back causing my hand that had been on his chest to fall to my side trembling.

"So that's it huh?"

"Harry-"

"You just gonna up and leave me?"

"It's not like that; I don't want to leave you"

"But you have to?" he had a somewhat childlike questioning look on his face.

"It's the only option for me right now" I explained and he nodded.

"Three weeks huh?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah..." I sighed. He was silent but reached for my hand and intertwined our fingers. I watched him and held my breath, afraid of what he'd say next.

"Jasmine Walker" he drew me closer to him. "Will you be my girlfriend, for these three weeks at least?" he smirked and I had to look away as my face reddened.

"Yes please" I giggled and he pulled me into his arms and we held onto each other for dear life. And then I did the one thing I should've done a long time ago. I kissed him with all of the love and passion I had and even some I never knew I had. God knows, I loved him and I was gonna use these three weeks to show him just how much.

Harry's POV

'I heard that a little love is better than none'

Three weeks wasn't a lot of time, but I didn't care right now, she was mine. Finally, after all the hurt she'd let me in.

"So d'you reckon it'd be inappropriate for me to meet your mom?"

"Actully she's been dying to meet you"

"Oh so you told her about me?" I smirked and she chuckled.

"Don't flatter yourself Styles"

"Aww I'm wounded" I held a hand over my heart and she burst out laughing.

"C'mon let's go meet mama"

*now*

"Soh you guys are like together for just three weeks?" Zayn questioned me once we got to the men's room. I have no idea when we started going together like women.

"Yeah Zayn, she has to leave"

"Buh seriousleh bro, you're okeh with thah?"

"No, but at least now I know that she does love me, it's what I always wanted right?"

"Yeah buh noht like this bro" he shook his head somewhat disappointed in me and I had to justify myself.

"I'd rather have her for a little while than not at all and who knows maybe after these few weeks she'll change her mind and I can get her to stay"

"You realleh think she'll change her mind Harreh?"

"No, but it's worth a try"

"Yeah ah guess" he patted me on the back.

"I hope you washed your hands?"

"Uhm abouht thah..." he chuckled and shoved him.

"You're disgusting Malik"

"Chill out bro, I'm noht a pig" he laughed putting his arm around me as we walked out of there looking like two freaks.