Chapter 24

Keith
   I woke up to the sun beaming in my eyes.       I looked over and saw Keisha sleeping peacefully. I slid out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I got in the shower and washed the dirt off my body and got out

Today was more of a chill day so i put on some nike grey sweats, and a black champion shirt. I put on my socks and went out to see Keisha scrolling through her phone.

  "Good morning beautiful " I said as i pecked her lips. "Good morning baby" She smiled.

"What you doing today?" I asked getting comfortable.

"I have to do a couple of photo shoots. That's about it" She said

"Aw man , I was hoping we could have a chill day today " I pouted.

"Awe keith , It's not going to take me long. I'll be back before you know it" She said

"You bette-" I was interrupted by my phone ringing. It was jason.

"Hello" I said into the phone. "Hey keith. We need you to come down today because we have to shoot a practice clip with you." Jason said.

  "What time?" I asked. "Around 3" Jason said. "Okay I'll be there." I hung up.

"Who was that?" Keisha asked. "Jason. He needs me to be down there so i could shoot a practice clip at three." I said. "Oh okay " keisha said.

Keisha went back to her phone , and i just started flicking through channels on the t.v. I saw that Love and basketball was on so i just left it on that. I laid my head on keisha's stomach and watched the movie.

"Keith get up i have to get ready" I woke up out of my sleep to see Keisha looking down at me. I got off her and let her go get ready.

I watched her walk into the bathroom and shut the door. I sighed and walked into the closet to pick out something to wear. I got a black nike suit with my black and white jordans.

I put that on and headed downstairs to see Woody and his girl watching t.v. "wassup yall " I said. "Hey keith" Kamille smiled. "Wassup bro" Woody said .

I grabbed my car keys off the table and left out the house. I picked up my phone to shoot keisha a text .

To wifey💍💛:
I'll see you around 4. When i get back we have to talk about something, Love you.

  I got in my car and drove off . 

                                 Keisha

I put on my burgundy dress with my white sandals and got my phone off the charger. I turned on my phone and saw that keith texted me.

From baby💞:
I'll see you around 4. When i get back  we have to talk about something, love you.

To Baby💞:
Okay. Love you too tyree.

I grabbed my car keys and went downstairs. I saw woody and Kamille sleep I laughed silently and left out the house.

I pulled into my shop and saw kaylan talking to some man . "Oh hey keisha, this is Andre" Kaylan said while pointing to him.

"Hi Andre " I said giving him a warm smile. He looked my way and smirked at me. "Hi keisha " He said while putting his hand out for me to shake.

When i shook his hand he rubbed his thumb on the side of my hand. I quickly pulled away and smiled.

  "Well I have new clothes to put up . It was nice meeting you , Andre. " I said. "It was a pleasure meeting you, beautiful " He smiled.

Kaylan whispered something into his ear and his smile slowly faded away. I hurried into my office before anything awkward happened.

  Slowly after , Kaylan walked in. "Sorry about that. I told him that you had a boyfriend " She said. "It's all good . Why was he here anyway? " i asked. "He wants to work here." She said. "It would be good to have some other employees in here" I said.

"Really? Cause we really need more. Im the only one here. Well besides you" She said. "Yea that's a great idea. Could you interview him tomorrow? " i asked. "Of course " she smiled.

Kaylan left out and i went back to unboxing my new clothes for the shop. Once i was  finished

                                   Keith

"Great job keith ! That was awesome. I really see you playing this role " Jason said. "Thank you , i really appreciate it" I said. We had just got finished with the practice clip.

I went to the vending machine to get me a bottle of water when i saw Catherine girl getting something from there. I tried to hurry and leave but i guess she saw me.

"Hey keith , wait up I just wanna apologize I didn't mean to come off like that the other day. I know you have a girlfriend and i respect that. " She said.

  She didn't seem to bad. And I liked the fact that she respected Me and my relationship.

"Thank you. I didn't mean to come off rude yesterday " i said sincerely. "It's fine " she laughed. I went over to grab a water . "Hey i just wanna say i hope you get this part" She said. "Thank you , well i have to get going. I'll see you around?" I asked. "You know it." She smiled. I gave her a toothy smile and left

I pulled into keisha house . I got out and went inside and saw her in the kitchen cooking some noodles."Hey babe" I smiled.

"Oh hey keith" She smiled back. I walked over and wrapped my arms around her waist. "What did you wanna talk about keith?" She asked. "Come sit" I said.

She sat next to me and I looked at her for a long time. "Keisha , Im ready to start a family. I'm ready to start looking for some houses and I want to have my first child with you baby." I said. I looked at her face and she look shocked.

"Say something. " I said.

"Keith , Are you sure you ready?" She asked. While holding on to my hands. "Never been so sure about anything in my life. Im ready " I smiled.

Im going to end chapter 24 right there. How do yall feel about keith wanting to start a family? Give me your thoughts.

Vote , Comment , & share please!

~Ashley ♡