Chapter 23

Keisha

         I woke up feeling hands wrapped around my waist. "Keith " I said while trying to get out of his grip but he held on too tight.

    "Five more minutes shorty " Keith said in a raspy voice. "Keith you have to get ready come on" I said getting on top of him.

"I'm sleepy baby " Keith said while opening his eyes.

"Well you have an audition to go to , so i suggest you start to get ready" I pecked his lips.

"Okay " He pecked my lips multiple times before tapping my butt so i could get off of him.

Once he went to the bathroom i got out my phone to text Kaylan letting her know that I'll be down there today.

  To kaylan❤
I'll be down there today . Did you let Rosa know that I'll be down there to do the photoshoot for her? ~10:01 a.m.

From kaylan❤
Yea , she's coming down today. ~10:02 a.m.

I set my phone down and went downstairs to get something to eat. I ended up cooking Keith & I a whole meal.

As i was flipping the pancakes i heard the keys jigging in the front door. I saw Woody come in the front door .

I dropped the pancake and ran and jumped on him. " i missed you so much " I said while hugging so tight.

"Awe i missed you too best friend. " He said , hugging me back.

He put me down and sat down on the couch, turning on the t.v.

"Did you eat anything today?" I asked him.

  "Yea i ate before i came down here" Woody said while flicking through channels.

" alright  " i said while flipping the last pancake.

I fixed our plate and sat Keith's down on the table and took mine into the living room

I watched t.v. with woody until Keith came out .

"Oh damn hey wood!" He said as he dapped him up

"Waddup keith" He said

"Keisha is that plate on the table mine?" Keith asked.

  "Yea babe " I said stuffing my mouth.

  "Thanks shorty " Keith said as he went over to the table and grabbed his plate.

  "I have to get ready for work , i know you probably won't be here when i get back so bye baby love you " I said as i pecked his lips

  "Love you more baby girl" He said as he pecked my lips.

  "Damn son you forgot about the kid" Woody said.

  I walked over and gave Woody a hug and went upstairs to go get ready.

I started the shower and wrapped my hair up. I felt the water and it was just the right temperature. I got in letting the hot water run on me.

                                    Keith

  I dapped woody up as i left out the house. My manager was in the car waiting on me so i had to dip. I got in the car grabbing a water bottle out the bucket

"Okay so i gotta warn you real quick. " My manager, Robert said

  "About?" I asked looking confused. "The director's daughter is kinda flirty. I met her yesterday and she's a little touchy. " Robert said.