Chapter 8

K E I T H

That night me and keisha were at the skating ring nothing happened we just had a little make out session , but that's all . She needs to realize that i can't wait so long for her she needs to hurry up and decide if she wants to take "that step."

I woke up and saw that keisha was still sleep so i got up and went in the bathroom to domy daily hygiene.

I put on black pants and light grey shirt.

I went back in the room to get my phone

I got my phone off the nightstand and saw that i had a text , from my ex.

Emily🙄✌: wassup i miss you.❤ ~11:32a.m.

I rolled my eyes because she's the one that cheated on me , and now she expects me to get back with her. I texted her back.

You sure you miss me , or do you miss using me ? 🙄 ~11:53a.m.

I put my phone down and went to go wake up keisha.

I knew exactly how to.

I tip toed to the bed , then i jumped on her .

"Keith you have 5 seconds to get the hell off of me before i go crazy. " Keisha said calmly.

"What are you going to do?" I said .

"One" She started counting

"You're not going to do anything. " I said.

"Two " she said.

"Hmm , what are we having for breakfast " i said trying to get on her nerves .

"Three" she said

"I wonder if that mall is open today " i said.

"Four" she said

"You're so close to five." I said.

"Five" she said

I knew she wasn't going to do anything... and i was right she did absolutely nothing.

"Keith please get off of me " keisha said whining.

"Kiss me " i said .

"Will you get off of me ?" She asked.

"Of course. " I said.

I turned around and she kissed me , after she kissed me she tried to pull off me but i didn't want her to.

I put her on top of me and started kissing her again . She was hesitant at first but she gave up and kissed back.

I Went down to her neck , marking my tertiorry.

I pulled her shirt off and started kissing her stomach.

I tried to unhook her bra but she pushed me off.

"Keith please." She said looking sad.

"Keisha , I'm about to give up on you it's obvious that you not feeling me." I said getting irritated.

"I am feeling you trust me, but it's just too much." Keisha said.

"I understand but I'm telling you now i cant keep waiting for you." I said getting off of her.

She got up kissed me and went to go to her daily hygiene.

She came out with a black dress on and her hair was in a ponytail. She was honestly so beautiful.

"So what are we doing today?" Keisha asked.

"Absolutely nothing." I said giving her a toothy smile.

"So i got dressed for nothing." Keisha said .

"Yea pretty much." I said.

"Might as well change " she started unzippingher dress.

"You ain't gon go in the bathroom? " i asked

"Nahh , i think you'll enjoy this " she said pulling off her dress.

I licked my lips,  she had on a yellow bra and underwear set. She looked so good.

Before i knew it she had her shorts and tank top on.

"Shows over." She said as she ran over to jump on me .

"Orrr is it?" She added.

"What are you doing? " i asked..

I only asked because she just told me she wasnt ready now she's jumping on me knowing i will tear her up.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" She asks me.

"Of course " I said grabbing her ass.

"Welll.. if you get me Chinese food you can see what happens next." Keisha says whil she hops off of me .

"Are you kidding me right now .. you gon start paying me for wasting my time  " i said punching her in the arm gently.

"Put yo hands on me again , we gon fight." Keisha said hitting me back.

I hit her again

She got off the bed and started punching me.

"Okay chill I'll order you Chinese food what do you want?"

"Sweet & Sour Pork Tenderloin" Keisha said.

" oh I'm getting the same. " i told her.

I ordered the Chinese food and they said it would be here in 35 minutes.

I got my phone from the nightstand and saw that Emily had texted me.

Emily🙄✌: Lemme show you how bad i miss you 👀 ~12:13p.m.

I chuckled and replied back.

Nah , im coo good try tho 😉 ~12:24 p.m.

As soon as i sent that text i already saw the dots pop up.

Emily🙄✌: It's because you with that keisha bitch . Im way better than her. ~12:25 p.m.

I rolled my eyes and replied

It's vice versa,  she's better than you.🌚 ~12:26 p.m.

I cut off by keisha.

"Im hungry ." Keisha said

"I know what you can eat." I said smirking

"What ?" She asked looking confused

"Dis dic-" i tried to finish but i was cut off

"You know what on second thought, i can just wait for the Chinese food." She said while plopping down on the bed.

"You sure ?" I said.

"Absolutely positive. " keisha said.

She cuddled up with me and we turned on a movie.

35 minutes later and the Chinese food finally came.

I went downstairs to go pay.

I brought the food up and me and keisha started eating and watching movies.

We watched multiple movies , but then got bored so we started a conversation.

That conversation started to get deep and she told me everything about her and i did the same.

We started joking around and having fun until it got dark. Then we slowly drifted off to sleep.

I really love this girl and I've never felt like this about any other girl , but if she doesn't feel the same way I'm going to bounce.

Guyss this is a boring chapter... i just had to put one in before everything goes bad. But yea , give me your thoughts on how yall feel about this chapter.