Groupchat Pt. 4 •Idek Tbh•

(Sleepover time!! I've been gone forever I'm sorry ☹️)

Richie and Eddie show up to Stan's house (that's were they voted on staying because no one was home) and knocked on the door.

Stan opened the door, "Hey Guys!" He smiled and they walked in. They walked into the living room and there was Bev, Bill, Mike, and Ben. Richie and Eddie sat down on the couch and Eddie laid down on Richie's lap. Bill sat in stans lap on the other couch. Bev and Ben were sitting next to each other and Mike was in the recliner.

"So what are we watching?" Eddie asked,
"Any suggestions?" Stan asked. "Uhh, Jumanji? I heard it's really good and funny." Bev said, "Sure." Stan said and put it on.

It was dark, they had popcorn, candy, drinks, and they were having fun. Bev was right, the movie was funny, because they actually laughed and everyone's kinda been bored lately.

"This is fun." Eddie whispered and looked up at Richie. "Totally." Richie smiled and Kissed him, Eddie kissed back and they returned to the movie.

Bills fingers were interlocked with Stans and he looked at his hand and smiled and squeezed. He looked at Stan and smiled, Stan smiled and kissed his forehead.

The movie was over and they all had to pee. They looked at each other and raced to the bathroom, Stan, Eddie and Bev were racing for the downstairs one and and Mike, Bill, Ben and Richie ran for the upstairs one.

Bev made it first and locked the door, "haha, bitches!" Then Richie made it in, "God dammit Rich!" Bill yelled and banged on the door.

Eventually everyone got 'their turn' and they all sat back down, "So, what are we gonna do now?" Ben asked, "How about... truth or dare?" Bev smiled devilishly

"Sure, why not." Stan shrugged and smiled
"We're setting rules! So, you have to do the dare and answer the question no matter what, and that's pretty much it." She laughed and stood up, she turned on some music and put it low so they could hear each other.

"So who's starting?" She asked, "You." They all called out. "Alright, whatcha got?" She smiled confidently. "Hmm... kiss Ben." Richie smiled and then Bev turned to her right and kissed Ben for, well longer than they all had expected, Ben was shocked but kissed back, after like 15 seconds Bill, who was sitting next to them pulled her off, "Okay. OKAY! We don't want to see that!"

She laughed and Ben was, like in la la land. And now it was Richie's turn, "Richie, your turn! I dare you to prank call your mom and say... well that's your choice." Bev smiled, she was a confident bitch, but they loved her.

So Richie called her, he was kinda nervous, "Uh, I think I left the cat in the oven mom."
"What the fuck?" Mike whispered and laughed. "What? Richie! Why the hell would you do that?" His mom asked and he heard her run and open the oven door. As soon as he heard her, he hung up, "Oh come on, that was trash!" Bev pleaded and Richie shrugged

They went through a couple of other dares now it was Bev's turn to dare some one. "Okay Bill, play 7 minuets in heaven with... uhh Mike!" Bill rolled his eyes, "No." He said annoyed, "You have to do the dare Bill!" Bev returned, "Let's just get this over with." Mike stood and sighed.

Bill stood and gave Stan a frown and they walked to the closet. They walked in and it was awkward for a minute until Mike finally said something, "I love Bev, but sometimes she just wants some drama or something. I mean your with Stan." "I know right. She's something, and she's a confident bitch." They both laughed.

Stan was already annoyed, but he heard those laughs and he got mad. They made more jokes and laughed, eventually it had been 5 minuets and Stan stood up and opened the closet door. Bill looked at Stan confused and then Stan pulled him out and kissed him. Bill kissed back and smiled. "You're mine. Only mine." Stan whispered in his ear. Bill nodded and they sat back down.

Bev apologized and they went to sleep.

(I know the end was stenbrough but 🤷🏼‍♀️)