Groupchat Pt. 2 •Idek tbh•

(^That's what they look like just a little bit older^)

Eddie stood at Richie's front door. Not knowing if he should knock, or just turn back. He was scared. Really scared. But he wanted this. He wanted Richie. He reached his hand up and knocked on the door. Richie opened it a few seconds later. He smiled and let Eddie in. Eddie turned to face him, but before he could say anything, Richie had his lips on Eddie's. Eddie was surprised but kissed back. Richie hoisted Eddie up by his ass and wrapped his legs around Rich's waist. He smirked and kissed him passionately. Eddie pulled away and rested his forehead on Richie's and smiled.

"I really. Really, like you Trashmouth." He joked and giggled.

"I really. Really, like you too Eddie Spaghetti." Richie smiled and pecked his lips before letting Eddie down, and kissed the smaller boys head.
|
|
(Back to group chat)

Eddie Spaghetti: Heyy Guys....

Bevioli: Hey! So....

Bitchie Richie: So...

~Eddie Spaghetti changed his nickname to, 'Richies bf'~

Stan-Lee: GaY!

B-b-b-b-Bill: FINALLY!

Benji: *gasp* nobody knew!

Bitchie Richie: 🙄

~Bitchie Richie set his nickname to, 'Eddies bf'~

Bevioli: *dies*

Richies bf: Don't die Bevioli! This is basically because of you pushing me, to realize I had feelings for him.

Bevioli: :)

Benji: I'm so sorry for my wife behavior 🙄

Bevioli: Bitch we ain't married.

Benji: So I see you aren't familiar with sarcasm.

Stan-Lee: Yay! We can have a gay slumber party!

Stan-Lee: Shit, that sounds weird. There will be no sex of any kind, just movies and love.

Benji: Oh wow. Thanks, I feel real appreciated.

Bevioli: 😔

Stan-Lee: You guys can come too :)

Bevioli: Yay!

B-b-b-Bill: 🙃

Eddies bf: Well I gtg cuddle with my bf, love you guys🙃
Read by all

(Really short but 🤷🏼‍♀️