Pt 1 Day One: Hidden!

"Sure we didn't place first, but at least we still qualified." Jace reminded the her upset guildmates as everyone changed into their matching uniforms that master Makarov choose for everyone. Jace's outfit consisted of a purple vest shirt with the Fairy Tail emblem on the right chest that showed her midriff but still covered her back, white shorts that reached her mid thigh, and white and purple boots that came up to just below the knee. "I'm not so sure about this outfit." Jace muttered as she tied her hair into a braid with a purple ribbon, while Natsu nodded his head in agreement.

"I love mine." Erza smiled. "Me too." Gray agreed, though he wasn't really wearing anything. "At least put it on before you agree!" Lucy yelled at the ice maker mage, who quickly realized he was only in his underwear. A few minutes after everyone was dressed horns were heard, signaling for the guilds to take their places in their respective tunnels so they could walk onto the field in the order they placed in the sky labyrinth, meaning Fairy Tail was up first.

"In eighth place! Fairy Tail team A!" The announcer yelled. "Team A?" Jace thought to herself as they started walking out into the arena, Only to be met with boos and insults. "Cheer above everyone else!" Master Makarov yelled, which was quickly followed by the cheers of the entire guild. "Yay! Go Fairy Tail!" A certain blonde headed guild master cheered. "Isn't that the first!?" Lucy asked in surprise. Jace chuckled shyly before turning her attention back to the rest of the arena.

"In seventh place is Quatro Cerberus!" Once the announcer yelled the name of the guild, A bunch of voices screamed out. "Wild!" before calming down and waiting in their section of the arena for the rest of the guilds to be called.

"In 6th place, Mermaid heel!" A guild of nothing but women stepped out of their tunnel, being lead by a woman carrying a sword wrapped in cloth, not far behind her a woman wearing a cloak, a very plump woman, a girl wearing overalls, and a woman with green hair, almost like Bisca's.

"In 5th place Blue Pegasus!" This time the female announcer spoke before Jace recognized her as Jenny Realight, a Take-over mage and model just like MiraJane. The celestial dragon slayer smiled at Jenny's pride in her guild before hiding behind Erza to get away from Hibiki's flirting, thankfully he didn't notice her.

"In 4th place Lamia Scale!" Jace felt the cringe in Gray's body language as his rivals guild stepped out from their guilds tunnel, Lyon smirking at Gray on the way out before standing next to the rest of his guild.

"In 3rd place Raven Tail!" A guild full of creepy looking people stepped out and walked to their respective place on the field. The redhead on raven tail stared at Lucy and Jace, giving the girls the creeps before she turned away. "That's Master Makarov's son's guild right?" Jace asked, getting a nod in response before the announcer yelled out the name of the guild in second place.

"In 2nd place Fairy Tail Team B!" Once that was yelled everyone on team "A" yelled out in surprise. Out stepped Gajeel, Mira, Laxus, Juvia (Much to Gray's surprise), and Jellal dressed as Mystogan. The crowd booed and yelled about how it was unfair that Fairy Tail had two teams entered in the games before the announcer explained how it was completely fair and allowed. "I don't care I'm still gonna kick all of your asses!" Natsu screamed at Laxus and Gajeel before settling back down and waiting for the final guild to be announced, though Jace was fairly certain she knew who it was, she was just hoping her instincts were wrong about this.

"And last but certainly not least, fiore's mightiest guild! In 1st place! Saber Tooth!" Jace was annoyed that she had guessed right, before looking over toward the final tunnel and seeing the Saber Tooth guild walk out of their tunnel. As she watched Sting throw his hands up in the air, her eyes shifted toward Rogue just as he looked over toward her. Their eyes locked, red meeting green in an intense stare before Jace turned her head away with a "hm." Unknowingly earning herself a small smirk from the shadow dragon slayer from across the field.