Aurora...

The small brunette girl ran around the forest, hiding from her mother. "Jace! Where are you?" Her mother called once more. The small girl jumped down from the tree she was in onto her mothers back. "Here I am Aurora!" Jace cried, earning a laugh from the dragon. "You had me fooled shooting star, but now come along it's time for supper." Aurora's voice was stern yet loving as she guided the girl back to their home in a mountain cave.

After dinner and some magic practice, the small dragon slayer was ready for bed, hardly making it to her small bed that lied right next to where Aurora slept. "Sweet dreams." She sighed as she drifted to sleep. "Good night my shooting star, I'll see you in the morning." The Dragon always repeated this mantra to Jace, it somehow helped the girl sleep. Unfortunately, that night would be the last night Jace saw Aurora, you see that peaceful day was July 6th.

*Morning*

Jace woke up to find the dragon missing from her side, "Mama?" The little girl asked as she looked around the cave. After no luck in finding her mother in their home, Jace stepped out into the open land that surrounded the large cave. "Aurora, where are you!?" She screamed as she ran, tears streaming down her face. After a few hours of searching nearby, Jace returned to their home to see if her dragon had returned.

She only found a necklace that looked like it was made from Aurora's scales, She picked it up and clasped it around her neck before she laid back down in her bed and cried herself to sleep. After about a week of waiting for Aurora to come back, Jace finally decided it was time to go looking for her, so she packed her travel bag with the little amount of clothes she had and set out to find the celestial dragon.

(Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading my story! I know that OC fanfics can be unpopular, but I really did work hard on this and I'm also aware that there is quite a number of Rogue x OC, Reader, ETC. but I really hope you enjoy my story. Thanks again! ~ AN

Here's what the necklace looks like!